A healing skill is a skill that occupies the sixth skill slot on the skill bar. All healing skills restore health via healing; some grant additional benefits. Each character has a core profession healing skill initially and other healing skills are unlocked with hero points through the hero panel.
Healing skills should not be confused with skills in other skill slots that can heal — only the skills listed below qualify. This is especially true for traits and upgrade components which trigger "on healing," referring to the use of dedicated healing skill. When used, healing skills interrupt any other skill cast.
Profession healing skills
|"Receive the Light!"||2¼||30||Shout. Heal yourself and allies in a cone in front of you.|
|Shelter||1¼||30||Block attacks while healing.|
|Signet of Resolve||1||30||Signet Passive: Cures a condition from yourself every few seconds.|
Signet Active: Heal yourself.
|Litany of Wrath||¼||25||Meditation. Heal yourself. For a brief time, heal yourself based on a percentage of damage dealt to enemies.|
|Purification||¾||30||Trap. Heal yourself and imbue your light into a trap. Enemies that trigger this trap are damaged and blinded as the light returns to you for a second heal.|
|Mantra of Solace||1||Mantra. Gain health. Grant aegis to you and allies in front of and around you.|
|Enchanted Daggers||½||30||Legendary Assassin. Summon enchanted daggers that will attack as you attack, siphoning life from targets hit.|
|Empowering Misery||¾||30||Legendary Demon. Heal yourself. Heal more for each condition currently applied to you.|
|Soothing Stone||1||30||Legendary Dwarf. Remove conditions and heal yourself. Gain resolution.|
|Project Tranquility||2||Project Ventari's tablet into the world. The tablet will heal allies near it every few seconds.|
(The tablet will disappear if you move outside the tether distance.)
|Ventari's Will||3||Legendary Centaur. Will the tablet toward the target location. As the tablet moves, it will heal allies it passes through.|
|Facet of Light||¼||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Light on yourself to grant nearby allies regeneration every few seconds.|
|Infuse Light||30||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Light to heal yourself and convert all incoming strikes to heals for a short duration.|
|Breakrazor's Bastion||¾||30||Legendary Renegade. Summon Era Breakrazor to heal your allies while shielding them from condition damage.|
|Healing Signet||1¼||20||Signet Passive: Regenerate health.|
Signet Active: Heal yourself, and grant yourself resistance.
|"To the Limit!"||1||30||Shout. Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.|
|Mending||1||15||Physical. Remove conditions and heal yourself.|
|Defiant Stance||¼||30||Stance. Heal yourself. Absorb all incoming strikes for a period of time.|
|Blood Reckoning||¼||20||Rage. Heal yourself, gain adrenaline, and recharge all primal burst skills. Heal for a percentage of your outgoing damage. This skill extends the duration of berserk mode.|
|Natural Healing||1¼||25||Meditation. Lose boons and conditions, then heal yourself.|
|Elixir H||¾||25||Elixir. Drink Elixir H to heal yourself and gain protection, regeneration, and swiftness.|
|Toss Elixir H||½||25||Elixir. Toss Elixir H to grant protection, regeneration, and vigor to allies.|
|Healing Turret||¾||20||Turret. Deploy a turret that heals you briefly, then regenerates you and your allies. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.|
|Cleansing Burst||Overcharge your healing turret to cure conditions and grant a burst of healing.|
|Regenerating Mist||¼||21||Release a mist of healing liquid to regenerate nearby allies.|
|Detonate Healing Turret||Detonate your healing turret.|
|Med Kit||Engineering Kit. Equip a kit that replaces your weapon with healing skills.|
|Bandage Self||1||17||Bandage your wounds and heal yourself.|
|A.E.D.||¾||30||Gadget. Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.|
|Static Shock||¾||20||Use your A.E.D. to stun an enemy.|
|Medic Gyro||½||20||Well. Deploy a medic gyro to heal yourself and nearby allies.|
|Reconstruction Field||½||25||Establish a defensive field, granting protection to allies in its area.|
|Coolant Blast||¾||20||Exceed. Heal yourself and chill nearby foes. If you are above the heat threshold when this skill is activated, gain Frost Aura and continue healing for a duration.|
|Cauterize||¾||30||Use a laser to burn off conditions and set yourself on fire for each condition removed. Removes additional conditions if above the heat threshold.|
|"We Heal As One!"||1||20||Command. Heal yourself and your pet. You each gain copies of the other's boons.|
|Healing Spring||½||30||Trap. Heals you and your pet. Place a trap that grants regeneration and cures conditions on allies.|
|Troll Unguent||¾||25||Survival. You and your pet regenerate health over time.|
|Water Spirit||1||20||Spirit. Summon a water spirit that causes nearby allies to heal when attacking.|
Spirits lose health when granting boons to allies and die if the summoner moves out of range.
|Aqua Surge||¼||20||The water spirit teleports to your location and then heals you and nearby allies.|
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||½||24||Glyph. Greatly heal yourself and your pet, while healing nearby allies for a minor amount.|
|Glyph of Rejuvenation||1||24||Glyph. Greatly heal your allies while healing yourself and your pet for a minor amount.|
|Bear Stance||¾||25||Stance. Heal yourself and your pet. Lose conditions while in this stance, healing for each condition lost.|
|Hide in Shadows||1||30||Deception. Vanish in stealth and cure conditions. Then gain regeneration and heal yourself.|
|Signet of Malice||1¼||15||Signet Passive: Heals when you attack.|
Signet Active: Gain health.
|Withdraw||18||Trick. Cure conditions, then roll backward while healing and evading attacks.|
|Skelk Venom||1||30||Venom. Heal yourself. Your next few attacks heal you.|
|Channeled Vigor||¾||20||Physical. Channel your energy to gain endurance and health per pulse. Heal for more if your endurance is full.|
|Malicious Restoration||¾||25||Cantrip. Transfer your conditions to your marked target and then heal yourself.|
|Ether Renewal||2¾||18||Cantrip. Cure a condition and heal yourself with every pulse.|
|Glyph of Elemental Harmony||1||20||Glyph. Heal yourself and gain a boon based on your attunement.|
|Signet of Restoration||1||25||Signet Passive: Grants health every time you cast a spell.|
Signet Active: Heal yourself.
|Arcane Brilliance||¾||25||Arcane. Blast the area, hitting foes with critical damage and healing yourself. Healing effectiveness is increased per target hit.|
|"Wash the Pain Away!"||1½||20||Shout. Mists billow from you, healing allies in range and cleansing conditions on the final pulse.|
|Aquatic Stance||¾||4||Stance. Striking a foe causes water to erupt from them, healing your nearby allies.|
|Ether Feast||1||20||Heal yourself. Gain additional health for each active clone.|
|Mirror||1¼||15||Manipulation. Reflect projectiles, and heal yourself.|
|Mantra of Recovery||1||Mantra. Chant the mantra of recovery, instantly healing yourself. Receive increased healing if you are below the health threshold.|
|Signet of the Ether||1||30||Signet Passive: Heal yourself whenever you summon an illusion.|
Signet Active: Heal yourself and reduce the recharge of phantasm skills.
|Well of Eternity||¼||30||Well. Create a well that rewinds time, removing conditions from allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.|
|False Oasis||¾||25||Deception. Create a mirage at your current location and heal over time. When the mirage expires, it spawns a mirage mirror.|
|Consume Conditions||1¼||30||Corruption. Feast on your conditions, gaining health for each one consumed. You become vulnerable.|
|Summon Blood Fiend||1½||16||Minion. Summon a blood fiend that transfers health to you on each attack.|
|Taste of Death||¾||Sacrifice your blood fiend to heal yourself.|
|Well of Blood||1||25||Well. Conjure a well of blood to heal allies.|
|Signet of Vampirism||1¼||30||Signet Passive: Steal health from nearby foes while in combat.|
Signet Active: Heal yourself and mark a foe. Allied players will siphon life from the marked enemy.
|"Your Soul Is Mine!"||¾||20||Shout. Heal yourself, gain life force, and strike foes around you, absorbing additional life force from each foe struck.|
|Sand Flare||¾||25||Punishment. Gain barrier. Convert a boon on nearby enemies into torment and cripple.|
Racial healing skills
|Prayer to Dwayna||1||30||Beseech Dwayna to restore your health.|
|Healing Seed||1||45||Create a healing seed at targeted location which periodically gives nearby allies regeneration.|
Mount healing skills
The following skills are unlocked and available on all mounts when their respective mastery is fully trained.
|6||Bond of Life||180||Temporarily grant your mount the use of your own health pool at the risk of being downed in your mount's place.||Bond of Life|
- Healer's Resolution (Radiance) — Gain resolution when using a heal skill.
- Smiter's Boon (Valor) — Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
- Protector's Restoration (Honor) — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you use a healing skill.
- Liberator's Vow (Firebrand) — Grant allies quickness when you use your heal skill.
- Planar Protection (Retribution) — Cast Dome of the Mists when you use a healing skill.
- Blinding Truths (Salvation) — Blind nearby foes when you use a healing skill.
- Battle Scarred (Devastation) — Siphon health after using your healing skill.
- Notoriety (Devastation) — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Restorative Strength (Strength) — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Grenadier (Explosives) — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy (Inventions) — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response (Inventions) — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure (Inventions) — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Speed of Synergy (Scrapper) — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Child of Earth (Wilderness Survival) — Create muddy terrain  when you use a healing skill.
- Cultivated Synergy (Druid) — Using your heal skill, heals allies around you and your pet.
- Concealing Restoration (Shadow Arts) — Gain stealth when you use a healing skill.
- Vigorous Recovery (Acrobatics) — Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
- Payback (Deadeye) — When Renewing Gaze triggers, this trait restores a portion of the recharge time needed by your healing, utility, and elite skills. Excludes racial skills.
- Method of Madness (Chaos) — Cast Lesser Chaos Storm when you use a healing skill.
- Mender's Purity (Inspiration) — Cast Lesser Power Cleanse when you use a healing skill.
- Spiteful Renewal (Spite) — Consume conditions to gain health when you use a healing skill.
- Superior Rune of the Air — gain Shocking Aura
- Superior Rune of the Adventurer — gain 50% endurance
- Superior Rune of the Brawler — gain Might
- Superior Rune of the Centaur — grant Swiftness to nearby allies
- Superior Rune of the Flock — heal nearby allies
- Superior Rune of Grenth — inflict Chill to nearby enemies
- Superior Rune of the Herald — grant Protection to nearby allies
- Superior Rune of Nature's Bounty — remove a condition from nearby allies
- Superior Rune of the Revenant — gain Resistance
- Superior Rune of the Water — remove a condition from nearby allies
- Chance to remove a condition when healing:
- Roasted Aloe Seed — 20% chance
- Bowl of Poultry Stock — 20% chance
- Bowl of Poultry Noodle Soup — 20% chance
- Bowl of Kraitweed Salad — 30% chance
- Bowl of Savory Spinach and Poultry Soup — 30% chance
- Bowl of Herbed Poultry Stock — 50% chance, +40 Healing
- Bowl of Kale and Poultry Soup — 50% chance, +40 Healing
- Bowl of Hearty Poultry Soup — 60% chance, +50 Healing
- Bowl of Poultry and Winter Vegetable Soup — 80% chance, +60 Healing
- Bowl of Saffron-scented Poultry Soup — 100% chance, +70 Healing
- Gain Might when healing:
- Bowl of Marjory's Experimental Chili — 100% chance, +50 Power, +50 Condition Damage
- Gain a stat boost when healing: