From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Parasitic Contagion — A percentage of your condition damage heals you. Healing will not occur while life force replaces health.
- Abrasive Grit — Sand Flare now also grants barrier to nearby allies. Granting an ally a barrier removes conditions afflicting them. This effect only occurs with barrier from scourge skills and traits.
- Nourishing Ashes — Gain life force when you inflict burning, and remove or corrupt a boon.
- Sadistic Searing — Punishment skills gain reduced recharge and cause your next Manifest Sand Shade to inflict burning on foes near it.
- Demonic Lore — Torment you inflict deals increased damage and causes your foes to burn. This trait can only inflict burning on a particular target once every three seconds.
- Feed from Corruption — When you remove or corrupt a boon from an enemy, gain that boon.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|August 17, 2021||
|April 06, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|July 10, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|December 12, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: