Gadget. Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Does not work with falling damage.
- Will not save you from the Jellyfish Beast's consume.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 09, 2021||
|February 02, 2021|
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|July 26, 2016||
|September 09, 2014||
|April 15, 2014||
|December 10, 2013||
- An automated external defibrillator (AED) is a medical device used to diagnose and treat cardiac arrhythmias.