From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
List of stealth attack skills
|Dagger||Backstab||Stealth Attack. Attack your foe from the shadows, striking for double damage if you hit from behind.|
|Pistol||Sneak Attack||Stealth Attack. Sneak attack with rapid fire from your pistol and make your foe bleed.|
|Sword||Tactical Strike||Stealth Attack. Blind your foe by bashing them with your sword hilt. Daze them instead if you attack from behind. Applies vulnerability.|
|Short bow||Surprise Shot||Stealth Attack. Shoot an arrow that bleeds and immobilizes your foe.|
|Staff (Daredevil)||Hook Strike||Stealth Attack. Attack your foes with stealth, knocking enemies down.|
|Harpoon gun||The Ripper||Stealth Attack. Fire a shot from stealth to bleed your target.|
|Spear||Deadly Strike||Stealth Attack. Attack from stealth, bleeding and weakening your target.|
|Downed||Venomous Knife||Stealth Attack. Throw a knife, bleeding and poisoning your target.|
Specializing as a Deadeye further enhances the above skills depending on the amount of malice consumed.
|Dagger||Malicious Backstab||Stealth Attack. Attack your foe from the shadows and strike for double the damage if you hit from behind. Consumes all malice when striking your mark to deal bonus damage.|
|Pistol||Malicious Sneak Attack||Stealth Attack. Sneak attack with a rapid fire from your pistol that makes your foe bleed. Consumes all malice when striking your mark to inflict torment with a duration equal to twice the consumed malice.|
|Sword||Malicious Tactical Strike||Stealth Attack. Blind your foe by bashing them with your sword hilt, or daze them if you attack from behind. Applies vulnerability. Consumes all malice when striking your mark to restore endurance based on the malice used.|
|Rifle||Death's Judgment||Stealth Attack. Reveal yourself and fire a powerful shot at your foe. If this attack hits your mark, it consumes all malice and deals increased damage for each malice consumed.|
|Short bow||Malicious Surprise Shot||Stealth Attack. Shoot an arrow that bleeds and immobilizes your foe. If the arrow hits your marked target, it consumes all malice and splinters, firing new arrows at nearby foes for each malice consumed.|
|Harpoon gun||Malicious Ripper||Stealth Attack. Fire a shot while in stealth to bleed your target. Consumes all malice when striking your mark to add additional bleeding stacks.|
|Spear||Malicious Deadly Strike||Stealth Attack. Attack while in stealth, bleeding and weakening your target. Consumes all malice to deal bonus damage if it strikes your mark.|
- Even the Odds (Deadly Arts) — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Sundering Shade (Critical Strikes) — Stealth Attack skills inflict vulnerability and grant fury upon successfully hitting foes.
- Shadow Siphoning (Shadow Arts) — Stealth attacks siphon health if they hit. Cannot siphon the same target more than once per interval.
- Rending Shade (Shadow Arts) — Steal boons from enemies you strike with stealth attacks. Striking a boonless foe with a stealth attack inflicts fear on nearby foes.
- Malicious Intent (Deadeye) — Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.