— In-game description
- The condition is removed after the healing, causing poisoned to reduce the healing effect even if removed.
- Activates with Power Return, unlike most "on-heal" effects that trigger on the complete charge of the mantra itself.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
| August 08, 2017
|| Path of Fire pre-patch:
- This trait now casts Lesser Power Cleanse, which removes 1 condition from you and nearby allies.
- Fixed a bug that could cause this trait to put Mantra of Resolve on recharge.
- This trait now shows an effect to indicate its radius.
| August 25, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to fail under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug that caused this trait to require Mantra of Resolve to fully recharge when triggered.
| July 28, 2015
- Fixed a bug that prevented this trait from working with the last charge of Mantra of Recovery.
| June 23, 2015
|| Specialization update:
- Updated this trait to reflect the introduction of the specialization mechanic.
- This trait has been moved to the Adept minor tier.
- No longer removes conditions when you heal.
- Whenever you use a healing skill, you cast Power Cleanse.
| December 10, 2013
- This trait now removes 2 conditions.
| October 15, 2013
- This trait now functions with racial skills Healing Seed and Prayer to Dwayna.
| August 28, 2012
|| Game release:
- Mender's Purity has been added to the game.