From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
An elixir is a special type of skill that generally have an unpredictable nature to them, often granting randomized effects out of a limited pool when used. Only the Engineer profession is capable of using elixirs.
List of elixir skills
|Elixir H||1||25||Drink Elixir H to heal yourself and randomly gain protection, regeneration, or swiftness.|
|Toss Elixir H||½||25||Toss Elixir H to randomly grant protection, regeneration, or vigor to allies.|
|Elixir B||2||½||40||Drink Elixir B to gain fury, might, retaliation, and swiftness.|
|Toss Elixir B||½||25||Toss Elixir B at a location, granting stability and one of the following boons to allies: fury, might, retaliation, or swiftness.|
|Elixir C||3||½||40||Drink Elixir C, converting all conditions into random boons.|
|Toss Elixir C||½||20||Toss Elixir C, converting conditions into boons for allies.|
|Elixir R||3||¼||30||Drink Elixir R to refill your endurance and remove immobilizing effects.|
|Toss Elixir R||¼||90||Toss Elixir R, curing conditions and reviving allies.|
|Elixir S||4||60||Drink Elixir S to shrink yourself, recover from stun, and evade attacks.|
|Toss Elixir S||½||45||Toss Elixir S, granting stealth to allies in the target area.|
|Elixir U||5||40||Drink Elixir U, gaining quickness and either might or fury.|
|Toss Elixir U||½||40||Toss Elixir U, creating a random spell at the target location.|
|Elixir X||8||1||105||Drink Elixir X to become a rampaging brute or whirling tornado. Underwater, become either a withering plague or a whirlpool.|
|Toss Elixir X||½||120||Toss your Elixir X, transforming enemies at the location into moas.|
|Healing Mist||35||Vent a healing mist, granting regeneration to yourself and allies.|
|Acid Bomb||¼||15||Leap backward, spraying an acidic elixir on the ground that damages nearby foes.|
|Super Elixir||½||20||Launch an elixir orb, healing allies on impact and creating an area of continual healing.|
|Elite Mortar Kit|
|Elixir Shell||½||30||Launch a mortar round that heals allies the target area.|
Traits that improve elixirs
- Alchemical Tinctures — Throwing or consuming elixirs removes conditions from those affected. Gain increased concentration
- HGH — Elixirs grant might, have reduced recharge, and have increased duration.
Traits that activate elixirs
- Hidden Flask — Drink a Lesser Elixir B when struck while below the health threshold.
- Self-Regulating Defenses — Drink an Elixir S when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Elixirs are concoctions (usually containing alcohol) to be taken orally, intended to cure ills amongst other effects. Different types can induce positive and negative effects, which is reflected by the elixir skills above.