From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Equipment: This tab gives an outline of the character and allows the player to see and change the equipment used. There are ten sub tabs to this tab;
- Equipment — displays items in the character's inventory, current equipment (armor, weapons, trinkets, and gathering tools), and character information (name, level, profession, attributes).
- Wardrobe — allows usage of Transmutation Charges to change the character's equipment to a skin from the available unlocked skins.
- Outfits — allows an outfit to be selected that is shown above the armor of a character.
- Dyes — allows dye to be applied to the currently equipped armor or outfit.
- Glider Skins — allows players to preview gliders as well as to select which glider they want to use when gliding.
- Mounts — allows players to preview mounts as well as to change the mount to a skin from the available unlocked skins.
- Novelties — allows players to select and equip novelties, like musical instruments, chairs, kites and toys as well as to see the available unlocked items.
- Miniatures — allows players to select miniatures that follow the character.
- Finishers — allows players to select the finisher used.
- Mail Carriers — allows players to select the mail carrier used when sending mail to players or receiving game mail.
- Build: used to equip skills and traits.
- Training: used to unlock skills and traits with hero points.
- Story Journal: show the character's progress in the Personal Story and Living World.
- Crafting: shows the character's crafting disciplines and all learned recipes.
- Achievements: shows the account's progress with achievement categories.
- Achievement rewards — bonus rewards for earned achievement rewards when a threshold is reached.
- Titles — lists available titles and allows the character to display one.
- Login rewards — earned by login into the account each day.
- Account bonus — increases account gold find, karma gain, experience gain, and magic find.
- Masteries: lists all available Path of Fire, Heart of Thorns and Central Tyria mastery tracks, and allows the choosing of one specific track to train as well as the allocation of available mastery points.
- Build and Training