- Effect type
- Game link
Reduces your maximum health. Stacks intensity.
— In-game description
Blight is an effect unique to the Harbinger’s shroud and elixir skills that reduces maximum health by 2% per stack. It can stack in intensity up to 25 times for a total of 50% maximum health reduction.
Healing skills that inflict blight
Utility skills that inflict blight
- Elixir of Anguish — 5 stacks of Blight (25s): -10% Health
- Elixir of Bliss — 5 stacks of Blight (25s): -10% Health
- Elixir of Ignorance — 5 stacks of Blight (25s): -10% Health
- Elixir of Risk — 5 stacks of Blight (25s): -10% Health
Elite skills that inflict blight
Profession mechanic skills that inflict blight
Traits that inflict blight
- Dark Disciple (Harbinger) — Death Shroud is replaced with Harbinger Shroud, granting powerful offensive skills but leaving you vulnerable to attack. As you remain in Harbinger Shroud, you accumulate stacking blight. While in combat and not in Harbinger Shroud, life force drains constantly to heal you. Blight decreases your maximum health.
Traits that improve blight
- Wicked Corruption (Harbinger) — Deal increased strike damage for each stack of blight you have.
- Septic Corruption (Harbinger) — Deal increased condition damage for each stack of blight you have. Shroud 2 skill also inflicts poison.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|August 17, 2021|