From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the skill type. For the guild hall decoration, see Well (decoration).
List of well skills
Mesmer (requires Chronomancer)
|Well of Eternity||15||¼||30||Creates a well that rewinds time, removing conditions from allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.|
|Well of Action||15||¾||25||Create a well of delayed time, damaging and slowing foes. When the well expires, time snaps back, granting quickness to allies.|
|Well of Calamity||15||¾||20||Creates a well that rends time, damaging, weakening and crippling foes in the area. When the final pulse of Well of Calamity triggers, it deals massive damage to foes in the area.|
|Well of Precognition||15||½||30||Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to block incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.|
|Well of Recall||15||¾||30||Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.|
|Gravity Well||25||1||90||Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.|
|Well of Blood||2||1||30||Conjure a well of blood to heal allies.|
|Well of Corruption||4||¼||40||Target area pulses, converting boons on foes into conditions|
|Well of Darkness||3||¼||35||Target area pulses, blinding foes with each pulse.|
|Well of Power||4||¼||40||Target area pulses, converting conditions on allies into boons and granting might.|
|Well of Suffering||2||¼||30||Target area pulses, damaging foes and inflicting vulnerability.|
- Traits that improve wells
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells heal allies when they end.
- Vampiric Rituals — Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse.
- Traits that activate wells
- Ritual of Life — Cast Lesser Well of Blood when reviving an ally. Wells of Blood revive allies every pulse.
Upgrade components that affect wells
- Conceptually, as seen in the original Guild Wars, necromancer wells spring forth from a corpse, just like minions. Due to corpses not being 'exploitable' in Guild Wars 2, wells are instead summoned from the ground, as are most minions.