From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the skill type. For the guild hall decoration, see Well (decoration).
List of well skills
|Medic Gyro||15||½||20||Well. Deploy a medic gyro to heal nearby allies.|
|Reconstruction Field||½||25||Establish a defensive field, granting protection to allies in its area.|
|Blast Gyro||15||¼||25||Well. Unleash a blast gyro to begin a countdown to a tremendous blast.|
|Bypass Coating||30||Splash a hypercoating on nearby allies, granting superspeed.|
|Bulwark Gyro||15||20||Well. Deploy a bulwark gyro to grant you barrier and redirect damage to you from nearby allies. Your initial personal barrier scales with the number of allies near you.|
|Defense Field||25||Project a defensive dome around yourself and grant stability to nearby allies.|
|Purge Gyro||15||20||Well. Deploy a purge gyro to remove conditions from you and your nearby allies.|
|Detection Pulse||½||20||Remove stealth from enemies in a large area.|
|Shredder Gyro||15||½||20||Well. Deploy a shredder gyro to whirl at a target location, striking foes and using combo fields.|
|Spare Capacitor||½||24||Set down a lightning capacitor to daze and damage foes near it.|
|Sneak Gyro||25||¾||45||Well. Deploy a sneak gyro to provide stealth to nearby allies.|
|Well of Eternity||15||¼||30||Well. Creates a well that rewinds time, removing conditions from allies. When it expires, the well heals all allies in the area.|
|Well of Action||15||¾||25||Well. Create a well of delayed time, damaging and slowing foes. When the well expires, time snaps back, granting quickness to allies.|
|Well of Calamity||15||¾||20||Well. Creates a well that rends time, damaging, weakening and crippling foes in the area. When the final pulse of Well of Calamity triggers, it deals massive damage to foes in the area.|
|Well of Precognition||15||½||30||Well. Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to block incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.|
|Well of Recall||15||¾||25||Well. Creates a well that steals memories from foes, damaging and chilling them. When it expires it restores memories to allies, speeding their skill recharge.|
|Gravity Well||25||1||90||Well. Create a powerful well that warps space in an area, knocking down, floating, and pulling foes caught in its event horizon. When it expires, foes still inside the well take heavy damage.|
|Well of Blood||2||1||30||Well. Conjure a well of blood to heal allies.|
|Well of Corruption||4||¼||40||Well. Target area pulses, converting boons on foes into conditions|
|Well of Darkness||3||¼||35||Well. Target area pulses, blinding foes with each pulse.|
|Well of Power||4||¼||40||Well. Target area pulses, converting conditions on allies into boons and granting might.|
|Well of Suffering||2||¼||30||Well. Target area pulses, damaging foes and inflicting vulnerability.|
- Traits that improve wells
- All's Well That Ends Well — Wells heal allies when they end.
- Vampiric Rituals — Wells gain reduced recharge time. They now grant protection to allies when cast, and siphon health with every pulse.
- Shocking Speed — Using a leap or blast finisher in a lightning field applies superspeed around you. Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse.
- Traits that activate wells
- Ritual of Life — Cast Lesser Well of Blood when reviving an ally. Wells of Blood revive allies every pulse.
Upgrade components that affect wells
- Conceptually, as seen in the original Guild Wars, necromancer wells spring forth from a corpse, just like minions. Due to corpses not being 'exploitable' in Guild Wars 2, wells are instead summoned from the ground, as are most minions.
- Prior to March 5, 2019 game update the skill type for Scrapper wells was Gyro.