From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Off hand dagger
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Protect yourself with frost armor that reduces incoming damage by 10%. While active, it chills foes that hit you. Each attacker can be affected by this only once per second.
- Frost Aura (10s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Frost Aura (4s): -10% Incoming Damage
- Chilled (2s): -66% Skill Recharge Rate, -66% Movement Speed
— In-game description
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Zephyr's Boon — Grant boons to allies you grant auras to.
- Elemental Shielding — Auras you grant to allies also grant protection.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Hardened Auras — Damage reduction is increased when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Empowering Auras — Gain increased outgoing damage when you grant yourself an aura. When this triggers, the duration of all stacks are refreshed.
- Elemental Epitome — Gain an aura based on your current attunement when you combo. Gain Elemental Empowerment when you grant yourself an aura. Auras can be gained this way once per attunement per interval.
- Staunch Auras — Gain stability when you grant yourself an aura.
- This skill does not separately cause the chill that is listed below the Frost Aura description in the tool-tip. This skill fact provides information about what occurs when struck by foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|March 29, 2022||
|October 26, 2021||
|October 05, 2021||
|February 22, 2017||
|December 01, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: