From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smothering Auras — Fire auras have increased duration. Applying auras to allies removes conditions, and transmuting auras removes conditions from nearby allies.
- Aquamancer's Training — Increase healing to other allies. Water-weapon skills gain reduced recharge.
- Powerful Aura — Any aura you grant yourself is granted to nearby allies.
- Invigorating Torrents — Auras you grant also grant regeneration and vigor.
- Elemental Bastion — Heal allies you grant an aura to. Grant frost aura to nearby allies when struck while below the health threshold.
- This skill does not separately cause the chill that is listed below the Frost Aura description in the tool-tip. This skill fact provides information about what occurs when struck by foes.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 22, 2017||
|December 01, 2015||
|September 09, 2014||
|May 20, 2014||
|February 26, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: