Mark a target, causing your initiative attacks to generate malice when they hit or critically hit your mark. Lose all malice when the mark ends or when this skill is recast on a new target.
Malice is only gained once per skill use.
- Maximum Malice: 5
- Malice Gained upon Hit: 1
- Malice Gained upon Critical Hit: 1
- Duration: 30s
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description [?]
- One in the Chamber will randomize and refresh the stolen skill.
- Fire for Effect will grant 8 stacks of might in a radius around the Deadeye's Mark and around the Deadeye upon using the stolen skill on a marked target.
|Guardian||Steal Defenses||Gain aegis and poison your marked target.|
|Revenant||Steal Resistance||Gain resistance and apply torment on your marked target.|
|Warrior||Steal Strength||Gain might and weaken your marked target.|
|Engineer||Steal Durability||Gain protection and apply vulnerability on your marked target.|
|Ranger||Steal Mobility||Gain superspeed and immobilize your marked target.|
|Thief||Steal Precision||Gain fury and blind your marked target.|
|Elementalist||Steal Warmth||Gain vigor and chill your marked target.|
|Mesmer||Steal Time||Gain quickness and slow your marked target. Duration increases for each malice stack.|
|Necromancer||Steal Health||Heal yourself and bleed your marked target.|
- Deadeye's Gaze - Steal is replaced with Deadeye's Mark, which unlocks new stolen skills and malice generation. Stealth attacks consume malice for bonus effects. Gain access to rifles and cantrips.
- Malicious Intent - Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.
- Iron Sight - Damage dealt to your marked target is increased and damage taken from your marked target is reduced.
- One in the Chamber - When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill.
(Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Renewing Gaze - Deadeye's Mark recharges if your mark is defeated. Gain regeneration when this recharge occurs.
- Unforgiving - Your first attack stuns if it hits a newly marked target.
- Peripheral Vision - Stolen skills apply their boons to allies near you and apply their conditions to foes around your marked target.
- Be Quick or Be Killed - Gain quickness when marking a foe. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect.
- Fire for Effect - Hitting your marked target with a stolen skill grants boons to allies around your mark and to allies around you.
Cannot grant boons to the same ally more than once per activation.
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Mug — Deal damage and gain life when stealing. This attack cannot critically hit enemies.
- Improvisation — You can use stolen skills twice. One random skill category is immediately recharged when you steal.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Kleptomaniac — Stealing gives you initiative.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Lead Attacks — Increases damage and condition damage per initiative spent. Steal recharges faster.
- Bewildering Ambush — Stealing also applies confusion.
- Sleight of Hand — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill: "Target's marked"; "You're in my sights"; "Contract accepted".
- Upon the death of a Marked target, your character will occasionally shout the line: "Contract complete".
- Any related traits which affect Steal also affect Deadeye's Mark, as it replaces and inherits from it.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: