From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Mark a target, causing your initiative attacks to generate malice when they hit or critically hit your mark. Lose all malice when the mark ends or when this skill is recast on a new target.
Malice is only gained once per skill use.
- : 5Maximum Malice
- : 1Malice Gained upon Hit
- : 1Malice Gained upon Critical Hit
- Duration: 30 seconds
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description
- Primary article: Stolen skill
- Each stolen skill will grant 3 seconds of stealth if used with 5 or more malice.
- One in the Chamber will randomize and refresh the stolen skill after using a cantrip.
- Fire for Effect will grant 8 Might and Fury around the Deadeye and the mark if the stolen skill hits.
|Steal Defenses||Guardian||Gain aegis and poison your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Resistance||Revenant||Gain resistance and inflict torment on your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Strength||Warrior||Gain might and weaken your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Durability||Engineer||Gain protection and inflict vulnerability on your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Mobility||Ranger||Gain superspeed and immobilize your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Precision||Thief||Gain fury and blind your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Warmth||Elementalist||Gain vigor and chill your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Time||Mesmer||Gain quickness and slow your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
|Steal Health||Necromancer||Heal yourself and bleed your marked target. Gain stealth if malice is at or above the threshold.|
- Serpent's Touch — Stealing inflicts poison. While in the downed state, your attacks apply poison.
- Mug — Deal damage and gain life when stealing. This attack cannot critically hit enemies.
- Even the Odds — Apply vulnerability when you steal. Gain might when you hit with a stealth attack.
- Improvisation — Use stolen skills twice. Recharge one random equipped utility skill when you steal. Goes on cooldown regardless of whether a utility skill is recharged. Does not affect inactive sequence skills.
- Hidden Thief — Stealing inflicts blindness. Stealth Attacks inflict weakness. Cannot affect the same target more than once per interval.
- Swindler's Equilibrium — Successfully evading an attack while wielding a sword or spear recharges Steal. Swords and spears deal increased damage.
- Kleptomaniac — Stealing gives you initiative.
- Thrill of the Crime — When you Steal, you and all nearby allies gain fury, might, and swiftness for 10 seconds.
- Bountiful Theft — Stealing grants you and all nearby allies vigor. You rip boons from your target and grant them to nearby allies.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Sleight of Hand — Stealing also dazes the target. Reduces the recharge of Steal.
- Deadly Ambush — Stealing also applies bleeding. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.
- Deadeye's Gaze — Steal is replaced with Deadeye's Mark, which unlocks new Stolen skills and malice generation. Stealth attacks consume malice for bonus effects. Gain access to rifles and cantrips.
- Malicious Intent — Marking a target or striking your mark with a stealth attack will immediately grant malice.
- Collateral Damage — Trigger Burst of Shadows at your target's location if it dies while marked.
- One in the Chamber — When you cast a cantrip, gain a random new stolen skill. (Requires a marked target. Overwrites existing stolen skills.)
- Renewing Gaze — Deadeye's Mark recharges if your mark is defeated. Gain regeneration when this recharge occurs.
- Iron Sight — Strike damage dealt to your marked target is increased, and strike damage taken from your marked target is reduced.
- Be Quick or Be Killed — Gain quickness when marking a foe. Your power and precision are increased while under this effect.
- Fire for Effect — Hitting your marked target with a stolen skill grants boons to allies around your mark and to allies around you. Cannot grant boons to the same ally more than once per activation.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon using this skill: "Target's marked"; "You're in my sights"; "Contract accepted".
- Upon the death of a Marked target:
- Your current stolen skill will be removed.
- Your character will occasionally shout the line: "Contract complete".
- Any related traits which affect Steal also affect Deadeye's Mark, as it replaces and inherits from it.
- Deadeye's Mark cannot be activated without a target.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: