From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Refresh your bond with your channeled legend, gaining energy and legend-specific effects.
— In-game description [?]
- Demonic Resistance — Incoming strike damage is reduced while you have resistance on you.
- Fiendish Tenacity — Invoke Torment grants resistance. Resistance heals you every interval.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
- Appears in the second profession mechanic slot if no elite specialization is equipped.
- Energy is only gained while in combat.
- This ability can be used in Costume Brawl no matter what elite specialization is chosen.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||