Legendary Centaur Stance
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Centaur Stance
- Revenant (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Training cost
- 4 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
— In-game description
|Project Tranquility||2||Project Ventari's tablet into the world. The tablet will heal allies near it every few seconds.|
(The tablet will disappear if you move outside the tether distance.)
|Ventari's Will||0||¼||Legendary Centaur. Will the tablet toward the target location.|
|Protective Solace||5 / -6||5||Legendary Centaur. Summon a protective barrier around the tablet that blocks enemy projectiles.|
If this skill is empowered, it also grants protection to allies around the tablet.
|Diminish Solace||0||5||Collapse the protective barrier that formed around the tablet.|
|Natural Harmony||20||2||Legendary Centaur. Collect energy, pulling it into the tablet to build up its power. After a short delay the energy will be released, healing nearby allies.|
If this skill is empowered, healing is increased and endurance is granted to affected allies
|Purifying Essence||25||5||Legendary Centaur. Remove conditions from allies near the tablet, and heal them for a small amount per condition removed.|
If this skill is empowered, remove additional conditions from allies.
|Energy Expulsion||35||2||Legendary Centaur. Force energy to erupt from the tablet, knocking down nearby foes and healing nearby allies.|
If this skill is empowered, knockdown duration is increased.
- Invoking Torment — Release a burst of torment energy when you switch legends.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Angsiyan's Trust — Grant endurance in an area when swapping legends or activating Alliance Tactics. Reduced effect on other vindicator specializations.
Upon activating Centaur Stance:
- Ventari: Together, we shall gallop!
- Ventari: Nothing will harm you while I am here!
- Ventari: Is it true that my words have inspired an entire race?
- <Character name>: Absolutely. The Pale Tree raised us according to the standards you set. (sylvari)
- <Character name>: It is. Sylvari society is built on your teachings. (otherwise)
- Ventari: Sometimes I miss the simple joy of galloping across an open field.
- <Character name>: There are far faster ways to travel. (asura)
- <Character name>: Just as long as we're galloping toward the enemy. (charr)
- <Character name>: I'll have to take you to Shaemoor Valley someday. (human)
- <Character name>: One day soon, we'll find one and run as fast and far as we can. (norn or sylvari)
- Primary article: Ventari
Ventari was a centaur who planted the Pale Tree with Ronan in what would become the Grove.
- Applies the Legendary Centaur Stance effect.
- This stance cannot be used underwater.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: