Legendary Centaur Stance
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Centaur Stance
— In-game description [?]
|Project Tranquility||2||Project Ventari's tablet into the world. The tablet will heal allies near it every few seconds.|
(The tablet will disappear if you move outside the tether distance.)
|Ventari's Will||5||3||Legendary Centaur. Will the tablet toward the target location. As the tablet moves, it will heal allies it passes through.|
|Protective Solace||5 / -6||5||Legendary Centaur. Summon a protective barrier around the tablet that blocks enemy projectiles.|
|Diminish Solace||0||5||Collapse the protective barrier that formed around the tablet.|
|Natural Harmony||20||2||Legendary Centaur. Collect energy, pulling it into the tablet to build up its power. After a short delay the energy will be released, healing nearby allies.|
|Purifying Essence||25||5||Legendary Centaur. Remove conditions from allies near the tablet, and heal them for a small amount per condition removed.|
|Energy Expulsion||10||2||Legendary Centaur. Force energy to erupt from the tablet, knocking back nearby foes and leaving behind healing fragments that heal allies who pick them up. Lose all remaining energy and remove conditions from allies based on the amount of energy lost.|
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
Upon activating Centaur Stance:
- Ventari: Together, we shall gallop!
- Ventari: Nothing will harm you while I am here!
- Ventari: Is it true that my words have inspired an entire race?
- <Character name>: Absolutely. The Pale Tree raised us according to the standards you set. (sylvari)
- <Character name>: It is. Sylvari society is built on your teachings. (otherwise)
- Ventari: Sometimes I miss the simple joy of galloping across an open field.
- <Character name>: There are far faster ways to travel. (asura)
- <Character name>: Just as long as we're galloping toward the enemy. (charr)
- <Character name>: I'll have to take you to Shaemoor Valley someday. (human)
- <Character name>: One day soon, we'll find one and run as fast and far as we can. (norn or sylvari)
- Primary article: Ventari
- Applies the Legendary Centaur Stance effect.
- This stance cannot be used underwater.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: