From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Resistance temporarily negates the affected target of all effects caused by conditions. For example, if a character affected by fear condition, they'll stop running in fear when resistance is placed on them. When resistance ends, they'll resume running in fear if the condition is still in place.“
Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
Healing skills that grant resistance
Utility skills that grant resistance
- Contemplation of Purity (when removing chill)
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Berserker Stance
- Featherfoot Grace
- Elixir C (when removing chill)
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Well of Power (when removing chill)
- Pain Absorption
Special skills that grant resistance
- Chapter 4: Stalwart Stand (from Tome of Courage)
- Throw Antidote
- Toss Elixir C (tool belt skill from Elixir C, when removing chill)
- Consume Plasma (stolen)
- Shell Wall (Turtle Banner)
- Nefarious Favor (when removing chill)
Traits that grant resistance
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
- Demonic Defiance — Using a legendary demon stance skill grants resistance for a short duration.
- Temporal Enchanter — Glamour skills last longer. When you cast a glamour, allies near the glamour gain resistance and superspeed.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. You and nearby allies gain boons based on which Shatter was used.
Traits affected by resistance
- Maniacal Persistence — Lash out when you gain resistance, inflicting torment on yourself and nearby foes.
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant resistance
- Superior Rune of the Revenant — (6) When using a heal skill.
- Superior Rune of Durability — (4) To nearby allies when struck.
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: