From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Resistance is a boon that temporarily negates the affected target of all effects caused by conditions. For example, when a character affected by fear has resistance applied to them, they'll no longer be forced to run away from the casting enemy. When resistance ends, they'll resume running in fear if the condition is still in place.“
Conditions currently on you are ineffective; stacks duration.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Version history
Weapon skills that grant resistance
Healing skills that grant resistance
Utility skills that grant resistance
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Berserker Stance
- Featherfoot Grace
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Signet of Renewal
- Pain Absorption
Profession mechanics that grant resistance
Skills that convert immobilize or taunt to resistance
- Primary article: Conditions#Skills that convert conditions into boons
Traits that grant resistance
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter was used.
Traits affected by resistance
- Maniacal Persistence — Lash out when you gain resistance, inflicting torment on yourself and nearby foes.
Traits that convert immobilize or taunt to resistance
- Primary article: Conditions#Traits that convert conditions into boons
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant resistance
- Superior Rune of the Revenant — (6) When using a heal skill.
- Superior Rune of Durability — (6) To nearby allies when struck.
- Superior Rune of Resistance — (6) After activating an elite skill.
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update: