From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Engineer (skill list)
- Tool belt
- Reconstruction Field
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Well. Deploy a medic gyro to heal yourself and nearby allies.
- Personal Heal: 4,510 (0.7)?
- Personal Heal: 4,510 (0.2)?
- Area Pulse Heal: 460 (0.6)?
- Area Pulse Heal: 460 (0.25)?
- Number of Targets: 5
- Pulses: 5
- Interval: 1 second
- Radius: 240
- Combo Field: Water
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Reactive Lenses — Activate Lesser Utility Goggles when using a healing skill.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their first pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 29, 2022||
|October 05, 2021||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: