From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|April 23, 2019||
|March 05, 2019||
|July 26, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: