From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Valor (trait list)
- Training cost
- 3 Hero points
- Game link
Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
— In-game description
|Lesser Smite Condition (PvE)||20||Meditation. Cure conditions and damage nearby foes. Deal more damage if a condition is cured.|
|Lesser Smite Condition (WvW, PvP)||20||Meditation. Cure conditions and damage nearby foes. Deal more damage if a condition is cured.|
Healing skills that are improved by this trait
- Litany of Wrath — Meditation
- "Receive the Light!" — Shout
- Signet of Resolve — Signet
- Purification — Trap
- Mantra of Solace — Mantra
- Restoring Reprieve
- Rejuvenating Respite — Final Charge
- Reversal of Fortune — Physical
Traits that improve this trait
- Monk's Focus — Meditation skills heal you, grant fury to nearby allies, and gain reduced recharge.
- The related skill is cast after the healing skill is cast. Meaning Poisoned will reduce the incoming healing of the heal skill.
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|The Guild Wars Wiki has an article on Smiter's Boon.|