From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the warrior skill. For the equipment attribute combination, see Attribute combinations#Two attributes.
— In-game description [?]
- Peak Performance - Physical skills have reduced recharge and increase all outgoing physical damage for a period of time. Receive less damage from falling, and launch nearby foes when you take fall damage.
- Restorative Strength - Using a heal skill grants might.
- New warriors start with this skill unlocked.
- Condition removal is done before healing, negating healing reduction caused by poisoned if it is removed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.