From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
This article is about the warrior skill. For the equipment attribute combination, see Attribute combinations#One or two attributes.
— In-game description
- Restorative Strength — Using a heal skill grants might.
- Peak Performance — Deal increased strike damage. Physical skills further increase all outgoing strike damage for a period of time.
- Shrug It Off — Use "Shake It Off!" automatically when you have a number of conditions on you. Removing a damaging condition from an ally heals them.
- River's Flow — Incoming healing increased. Healing yourself increases flow rate. Regeneration effects do not trigger flow rate increase
- New warriors start with this skill unlocked.
- Condition removal is done before healing, negating healing reduction caused by poisoned if it is removed.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|June 27, 2023||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|January 26, 2016||
|July 23, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.