Mirage Cloak (effect)
From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
Mirage Cloak is an effect that replaces dodging for mesmers with the Mirage elite specialization. Instead of rolling to dodge, activating dodging provides Mirage Cloak effect to the user and does not interrupt any action (attacking, reviving or finishing among others) from being performed. The character will have a faint distortion-like effect over them while Mirage Cloak is active. Being under effects of Mirage Cloak allows the Mirage and their clones to use Ambush skill of the equipped weapon for a short time.“
Evade incoming attacks.
— In-game description
Utility Skills that grant Mirage Cloak
Skills with special conditions that grant Mirage Cloak
- Mirage Mirror (effects from various slot skills)
- Reformed Mirage Mirror (effect from the trait Shards of Glass)
Traits that grant Mirage Cloak
- Mirage Cloak — Gain Mirage Cloak instead of dodge rolling. Ambush skills become available for a short time whenever you gain Mirage Cloak. Gain access to Deception skills.
Traits that benefit from Mirage Cloak
- Dune Cloak — Use Sand Shards when you gain Mirage Cloak. Conditions applied to bleeding foes have increased duration.
- Infinite Horizon — When you gain Mirage Cloak, your illusions also gain it.
- Mirage Mantle — Gain protection when Mirage Cloak ends.
- Renewing Oasis — Gain regeneration when you gain Mirage Cloak. The duration of damaging conditions is reduced while you are regenerating.
- Speed of Sand — Gain Superspeed when you gain Mirage Cloak.
For a detailed effect history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
- When this effect is applied (through dodging or skills), the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines.
- You're seeing things!
- I'm neither here nor there!
- Maybe I was the illusion all along‽