From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Healer's Retribution - Gain retaliation when using a heal skill.
- Amplified Wrath - Burning damage is increased. Burn enemies whose attacks you successfully block.
- Smiter's Boon - Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
- Communal Defenses - Grant aegis to allies when you block an attack.
- Might of the Protector - Gain might when you block attacks.
- Retributive Armor - Gain toughness for a period of time when blocking an attack. Gain ferocity based on your toughness.
- New guardians start with this skill unlocked.
- Although the cast time of the skill is only 1.25s, it will keep a blocking effect on the player for the full 2s listed in its tooltip. This means it will keep blocking for a short period even after the casting is completed.
- Healing occurs when the cast ends. Should the skill be interrupted by unblockable attacks or by the user themselves, it always goes on a full recharge, and no healing will occur.
- Activation time during underwater mode is ½s.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(75 + Level^2 * 0.7 + Healing Power * 0.7).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.