From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Smiter's Boon — Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
- Communal Defenses — Blocking an attack grants aegis to nearby allies.
- Might of the Protector — Gain might when you block attacks.
- Invigorated Bulwark — Increase your healing to other allies each time you block an attack. Mace skills gain reduced recharge and their boons gain increased duration.
- Protector's Restoration — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you use a healing skill.
- Force of Will — Gain increased vitality. Healing others is improved based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Hunter's Fortification — Remove conditions when blocking attacks. Receive less damage when you have no conditions on you.
- New guardians start with this skill unlocked.
- Although the cast time of the skill is only 1.25s, it will keep a blocking effect on the player for the full 2s listed in its tooltip. This means it will keep blocking for a short period even after the casting is completed.
- Healing occurs when the cast ends. Should the skill be interrupted by unblockable attacks or by the user themselves, it always goes on a full recharge, and no healing will occur.
- Activation time during underwater mode is ½s.
- The healing done by this skill is equal to
(75 + Level^2 * 0.7 + Healing Power * 0.7).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.