- Effect type
- Game link
Movement speed is greatly increased.
— In-game description
Superspeed is an effect that provides a 100% increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. Swiftness, certain traits and signets) do not stack with superspeed; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied.
Weapon skills that grant superspeed
Utility skills that grant superspeed
Elite skills that grant superspeed
Skills with special conditions that grant superspeed
- Superspeed (tool belt with Slick Shoes)
- Toss Elixir U (tool belt with Elixir U)
- Bypass Coating (tool belt with Blast Gyro Tag)
- Dragon's Wings (with Dragon Banner)
- Steal Mobility (with Deadeye's Mark)
Traits that grant superspeed
- Streamlined Kits (using Tool Kit) — Run at double speed.
- Crystal Configuration: Zephyr — Holo Leap removes movement-impairing conditions and grants superspeed instead of swiftness, and inflicts cripple.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Kinetic Stabilizers — Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy. Outgoing stun and daze durations increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Celestial Shadow — Grants superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- One with Air — Gain superspeed when attuning to air.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Master of Manipulation - Manipulations gain recharge reduction and grant superspeed to yourself and allies affected by them.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
Traits that benefit from superspeed
- Object in Motion — Deal increased damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- Superior Rune of the Trapper (when using a trap)
- Superior Rune of the Zephyrite (when completing a leap finisher), +33% duration.
- Does not grant any movement speed increase while backpedaling or strafing.
- Only provides the 100% increase to movement speed while in combat. Outside of combat it provides the same 33% increase to movement speed as Swiftness.
- Makes target ignore chill and cripple movement slowing effects.
- Superspeed does not stack duration and new application will remove the old one even if it is longer duration.
- Affects Siege Golem in World vs World.