- Effect type
- Max. duration
- 10 seconds
- Game link
Movement speed is greatly increased. Maximum duration: 10s
— In-game description
Superspeed is an effect that provides a 100% increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. Swiftness, certain traits and signets) do not stack with superspeed; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied. Superspeed stacks in duration, up to 10 seconds.
Weapon skills that grant superspeed
Bundle skills that grant superspeed
Utility skills that grant superspeed
- Featherfoot Grace — Meditation
- Quickening Zephyr — Survival
- Griffon Stance — Stance
- "Eye of the Storm!" — Shout
- Twist of Fate — Stance
Elite skills that grant superspeed
Profession mechanic skills that grant superspeed
- Superspeed — Tool belt, Slick Shoes
- Toss Elixir U — Elixir, Tool belt, Elixir U
- Bypass Coating — Tool belt, Blast Gyro
- Steal Mobility — Stolen skill
Common skills that grant superspeed
Traits that grant superspeed
- Burst of Aggression (Berserker) — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
- Kinetic Battery (Tools) — Gain Kinetic Charges when you use a tool belt skill. At maximum, charges gain a burst of speed.
- Gadgeteer (Tools) — Gadget skills are more powerful and have reduced recharge.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration (Scrapper) — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- Speed of Synergy (Scrapper) — Using a heal skill grants superspeed in a radius around you. Using a healing skill's associated tool-belt skill grants you personal superspeed.
- Crystal Configuration: Zephyr (Holosmith) — Holo Leap removes movement-impairing conditions, grants superspeed instead of swiftness, and inflicts cripple.
- Celestial Shadow (Druid) — Grant superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- One with Air (Air) — Gain superspeed when attuning to air.
- Elemental Pursuit (Weaver) — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Master of Manipulation (Chaos) — Manipulations gain recharge reduction and grant superspeed to yourself and allies affected by them.
- Time Catches Up (Chronomancer) — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
Trait skills that grant superspeed
- Superspeed (Streamlined Kits) — Run at double speed.
- Lesser Quickening Zephyr (Zephyr's Speed (ranger)) — Survival. You and your pet gain quickness and superspeed.
- "Eye of the Storm!" (Gale Song) — Shout. Imbue your voice with the element of air, massively increasing speed for nearby allies. The effects of this shout linger, breaking stun for nearby allies.
Traits that improve superspeed
- Object in Motion (Scrapper) — Deal increased strike damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Kinetic Accelerators (Scrapper) — Gain concentration based on your power. When you grant superspeed to a target, also grant quickness. This can affect multiple targets simultaneously.
- Swift Revenge (Weaver) — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal increased strike damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride (Weaver) — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- Superior Rune of the Trapper (when using a trap)
- Superior Rune of the Zephyrite (when using an elite skill), +33% duration.
- Does not grant any movement speed increase while backpedaling or strafing.
- Only provides the 100% increase to movement speed while in combat. Outside of combat it provides close to the same 33% increase to movement speed as Swiftness.
- Does not ignore chill and cripple movement slowing effects, but counteracts them somewhat (providing 134% or 150% speed instead of 200%)
- Affects Siege Golem in World vs World.
|June 08, 2021||
|September 09, 2014||