From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
Superspeed is an effect that provides a 100% increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. Swiftness, certain traits and signets) do not stack with superspeed; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied.“
Movement speed is greatly increased.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant superspeed
Utility skills that grant superspeed
- Featherfoot Grace
- Impossible Odds
- Quickening Zephyr
- Griffon Stance
- "Eye of the Storm!"
- Twist of Fate
- Toss Elixir U
Elite skills that grant superspeed
Skills with special conditions that grant superspeed
- Superspeed (tool belt with Slick Shoes)
- Toss Elixir U (tool belt with Elixir U)
- Bypass Coating (tool belt with Blast Gyro Tag)
- Dragon's Wings (with Dragon Banner)
- Steal Mobility (with Deadeye's Mark)
Traits that grant superspeed
- Streamlined Kits (using Tool Kit) — Run at double speed.
- Crystal Configuration: Zephyr — Holo Leap removes movement-impairing conditions and grants superspeed instead of swiftness, and inflicts cripple.
- Kinetic Stabilizers — Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy or activating your function gyro. Deal increased damage while you have stability. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Shocking Speed — Using a leap or blast finisher in a lightning field applies superspeed around you. Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse.
- Decisive Renown — When you successfully revive an ally or finish an enemy, you grant barrier and great speed to nearby allies.
- Celestial Shadow — Grants superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- One with Air — Gain superspeed when attuning to air.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Master of Manipulation - Manipulations gain recharge reduction and grant superspeed to yourself and allies affected by them.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Speed of Sand — Gain Superspeed when you gain Mirage Cloak.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
Traits that benefit from superspeed
- Rapid Regeneration — Rapidly regenerate health while affected by swiftness or superspeed.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- Superior Rune of the Trapper (when using a trap)
- Superior Rune of the Zephyrite (when completing a leap finisher), +33% duration.
- Does not grant any movement speed increase while backpedaling or strafing.
- Makes target ignore chill and cripple movement slowing effects.
- Superspeed does not stack duration and new application will remove the old one even if it is longer duration.
- Affects Siege Golem in World vs World.