From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Effect type
- Game link
Superspeed is an effect that provides a 100% increase to movement speed. Other effects that provide a bonus to movement speed (e.g. Swiftness, certain traits and signets) do not stack with superspeed; only the highest increase in movement speed will be applied.“
Movement speed is greatly increased.
— In-game description
Weapon skills that grant superspeed
Utility skills that grant superspeed
Elite skills that grant superspeed
Skills with special conditions that grant superspeed
- Superspeed (tool belt with Slick Shoes)
- Toss Elixir U (tool belt with Elixir U)
- Bypass Coating (tool belt with Blast Gyro Tag)
- Dragon's Wings (with Dragon Banner)
- Steal Mobility (with Deadeye's Mark)
Traits that grant superspeed
- Streamlined Kits (using Tool Kit) — Run at double speed.
- Crystal Configuration: Zephyr — Holo Leap removes movement-impairing conditions and grants superspeed instead of swiftness, and inflicts cripple.
- Gyroscopic Acceleration — Well abilities have an increased area of effect and grant superspeed to nearby allies on their final pulse. Your function gyro also grants superspeed to allies when cast.
- Speed of Synergy — Using a leap finisher grants you superspeed. Using a blast finisher applies superspeed around you.
- Kinetic Stabilizers — Gain stability and superspeed when disabling an enemy. Outgoing stun and daze durations increased. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Celestial Shadow — Grants superspeed and stealth to nearby allies when leaving celestial avatar form.
- One with Air — Gain superspeed when attuning to air.
- Gale Song — Cast "Eye of the Storm!" when disabled. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Elemental Pursuit — Gain superspeed when inflicting inhibiting conditions on enemies.
- Master of Manipulation - Manipulations gain recharge reduction and grant superspeed to yourself and allies affected by them.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
Traits that benefit from superspeed
- Object in Motion — Deal increased damage while you have stability, swiftness, or superspeed. This damage increase compounds for each boon you have.
- Swift Revenge — Gain swiftness when using a Dual Attack. Deal extra damage to enemies while under the effects of swiftness or superspeed.
- Woven Stride — Gain swiftness when you are inflicted with inhibiting conditions. When gaining either superspeed or swiftness, also gain regeneration. Swiftness has increased effectiveness.
- Superior Rune of the Trapper (when using a trap)
- Superior Rune of the Zephyrite (when completing a leap finisher), +33% duration.
- Does not grant any movement speed increase while backpedaling or strafing.
- Makes target ignore chill and cripple movement slowing effects.
- Superspeed does not stack duration and new application will remove the old one even if it is longer duration.
- Affects Siege Golem in World vs World.