From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Health per second: 1,062 (0.12)?
- Duration: 8 seconds
— In-game description [?]
- When used underwater, the activation is ½ second.
- Does not apply regeneration.
- Triggers Live Vicariously for each pulse when the pet is alive.
- Triggers Natural Mender for each pulse.
- The heal is equal to
(88 + Level^2 * 0.119 + Healing Power * 0.12).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|May 16, 2017||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- An unguent is a soothing topical preparation spread on wounds, burns, rashes, abrasions or other topical injuries.
- This skill references the infamous regenerative traits of trolls in various fantasy games.