From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Description and skills
|1||Deadly Aim||Kneel||¾||Fire a shot that inflicts vulnerability on your target. Applies additional vulnerability when used against your marked target.|
|2||Spotter's Shot||Kneel||¾||3||Fire a bullet that grants you boons and inflicts conditions on your target.|
|3||Three Round Burst||Kneel||1||4||Fire three bullets that grant might if they hit your target.|
|4||Sniper's Cover||Kneel||¼||4||Create a barrier of shadows that absorbs incoming projectiles.|
|5||Free Action||Kneel||Cancel kneeling and move freely.|
- Silent Scope - Enter stealth when you dodge roll with a rifle equipped. This trait instantly refreshes if you kneel. Kneeling rifle skills and Death's Judgment gain an increased critical hit chance.
- Causes the kneeling effect.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon activating this skill.
- Lock and load.
- This looks like a good spot.
- This seems like a good spot.
- Setting up.
- Sniper's position secured.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: