- Maximum Count: 2
- Count Recharge: 10s
- Velocity Increase: 50%
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description [?]
Description and skills
Kneel skills are enhanced versions of the deadeye rifle skills, which become available after using Kneel (or Sniper's Cover if the Silent Scope trait is equipped). Swapping weapons, becoming disabled, or activating Free Action cancels kneeling.
|1||Deadly Aim||Kneel||¾||Fire a shot that inflicts vulnerability on your target. Applies additional vulnerability when used against your marked target.|
|2||Spotter's Shot||Kneel||¾||3||Fire a bullet that grants you boons and inflicts conditions on your target.|
|3||Three Round Burst||Kneel||1||4||Fire three bullets that grant might if they hit your target.|
|4||Death's Judgment||Kneel||¾||5||Fire a shot that deals increased damage to your marked target based on your number of malice stacks. This attack reveals you.|
|5||Free Action||Kneel||Cancel kneeling and move freely. Remove conditions.|
- Silent Scope - Kneel becomes Sniper's Cover, which has an increased initiative cost and grants stealth. Rifle skill critical hit chance increased while kneeling.
- Causes the kneeling effect.
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon activating this skill.
- Lock and load.
- This looks like a good spot.
- This seems like a good spot.
- Setting up.
- Sniper's position secured.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: