From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Thief (skill list)
- Game link
Your base and maximum movement speed is reduced. Gain access to kneel skills, which have increased projectile velocity. You can still dodge roll while kneeling. Kneeling is canceled if you swap weapons or use Free Action.
- Initiative: 1
- : −75%Base Movement Speed
- : −75%Maximum Movement Speed
- Interval: 3 seconds
- : 50%Velocity Increase
- Range: 1,500
— In-game description
- Kneel skills are enhanced versions of the deadeye rifle skills, which become available after using Kneel. Swapping weapons or activating Free Action cancels kneeling.
|1||Deadly Aim||¾||Kneel. Fire a shot that inflicts vulnerability on your target. Applies additional vulnerability against your marked target.|
|2||Spotter's Shot||¾||3||Kneel. Fire a bullet that grants you boons and inflicts conditions on your target.|
|3||Three Round Burst||1||4||Kneel. Fire three bullets that grant might if they hit your target.|
|4||Sniper's Cover||¼||4||Kneel. Create a barrier of shadows that blocks incoming missiles. Kneeling while within the barrier allows you to use Death's Advance.|
|4||Death's Advance||¼||2||Kneel. Shadowstep forward while granting yourself stealth.|
|5||Free Action||Kneel. Stop kneeling and move freely.|
- Assassin's Reward — Heal yourself whenever you use a skill that uses initiative. Heal yourself for each point of initiative spent.
- Preparedness — Increases maximum initiative by 3. Gain increased expertise.
- Lead Attacks — Increases all damage dealt per initiative spent. Steal gains reduced recharge time.
- Causes the kneeling effect.
- While kneeling, the deadeye recovers 1 extra initiative every 3 seconds.
- A lightly-colored ring will appear around the player to indicate the 1500 unit range
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon activating this skill.
- Lock and load.
- This looks like a good spot.
- This seems like a good spot.
- Setting up.
- Sniper's position secured.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 30, 2022||
|November 29, 2022||
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: