From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- Kneel skills are enhanced versions of the deadeye rifle skills, which become available after using Kneel. Swapping weapons, becoming disabled, or activating Free Action cancels kneeling.
|1||Deadly Aim||¾||Kneel. Fire a shot that inflicts vulnerability on your target. Applies additional vulnerability against your marked target.|
|2||Spotter's Shot||¾||3||Kneel. Fire a bullet that grants you boons and inflicts conditions on your target.|
|3||Three Round Burst||1||4||Kneel. Fire three bullets that grant might if they hit your target.|
|4||Sniper's Cover||¼||4||Kneel. Create a barrier of shadows that blocks incoming missiles.|
|5||Free Action||Kneel. Stop kneeling and move freely.|
- Causes the kneeling effect.
- While kneeling, the deadeye recovers 1 extra initiative every 3 seconds.
- A lightly-colored ring will appear around the player to indicate the 1500 unit range
- Your character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines upon activating this skill.
- Lock and load.
- This looks like a good spot.
- This seems like a good spot.
- Setting up.
- Sniper's position secured.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 10, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: