Destroy all your clones and create a rift in the space-time continuum. When it expires, you will revert back to your original point with your previous health, endurance, and skill recharges. Duration increases with each illusion shattered.
This skill's recharge cannot be reset by other mesmer skills.
— In-game description [?]
- Rending Shatter — Shatter skills inflict vulnerability on hit.
- Shattered Concentration — Shatter skills also remove a boon on hit.
- Mental Anguish — Shatter skills deal more damage. This bonus damage is doubled against foes that are not activating skills.
- Bountiful Disillusionment — Gain stability when you use a Shatter skill. Gain an additional boon based on which Shatter is used.
- Inspiring Distortion — Grant aegis to other nearby allies whenever you give yourself distortion or use Shatter skill 4.
- Restorative Illusions — Heal yourself and lose conditions when you use a Shatter skill.
- Maim the Disillusioned — Shatter skills inflict torment on hit.
- Master of Misdirection — Shatter skills gain recharge reduction.
- Master of Fragmentation — Your Shatter skills are improved.
- Time Catches Up — Activating a Shatter gives your illusions superspeed. Shatters deal increased damage to movement-impaired foes.
- Flow of Time — Gain alacrity for each clone you shatter.
- Illusionary Reversion — Shatter skills generate a clone if you have enough clones present.
- Seize the Moment — Gain quickness for each clone you shatter. Nearby allies also gain quickness.
- This skill creates a Continuum Rift on the mesmer's location when used. Should this rift be destroyed, the mesmer loses the ability to go back and prevents used skills from being refreshed. This rift has around 3k hp per illusion shattered, or around 9k maximum, and is considered a structure, thereby making it not susceptible to critical strikes.
- This skill applies the Time Anchored effect to the player's skill bar.
- If the chronomancer receives a lethal blow while being in the continuum rift, they will immediately revert back in time.
- If that same lethal attack also hits and destroys the Continuum Rift, the mesmer will not revert back in time, and will instead enter downed state.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|August 13, 2019||
|July 16, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|February 06, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|May 16, 2017||
|February 24, 2017||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: