Overload is a profession mechanic that allows elementalists who specialize into Tempest to gain additional skills while in each attunement. Each overload skill is able to be used after 6 seconds in the attunement. Overloading increases the recharge of the attunement when swapping to a different attunement.
List of overload skills
|F1||Fire Attunement||Attune to fire, gaining heavy damage and burning abilities.|
|F1||Overload Fire||4||20||Overload. Unleash your flames, granting might to allies and burning enemies. Finishing the cast creates a tornado that continues to grant might and burn foes. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.|
|F2||Water Attunement||Attune to water, gaining superior support and healing abilities.|
|F2||Overload Water||4||20||Overload. Create a surge of accumulated water magic, healing and cleansing allies. When the cast ends, heal the area and apply regeneration. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.|
|F3||Air Attunement||Attune to air, gaining heavy damage and control abilities.|
|F3||Overload Air||4||20||Overload. Use your air magic to summon a nimbus that repeatedly strikes nearby enemies. When this ability is complete, imbue your allies with electricity and create a lingering static region that strikes enemies at the same interval. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.|
|F4||Earth Attunement||Attune to earth, gaining superior damage-over-time and defensive abilities.|
|F4||Overload Earth||4||20||Overload. Ride your stored earth magic around, granting protection to other allies you move over and crippling enemies, then deliver a final immobilizing blast of power to the area, leaving behind a dust cyclone that delivers the same effects as the overload. Using this skill causes the attunement to have a longer recharge.|
- Elemental Enchantment — Gain concentration and your attunements gain reduced recharge. (Reduces the recharge of attunements after casting Overloads by 15%)
- Hardy Conduit — Overloads grant protection. Protection gains increased damage reduction.
- Harmonious Conduit — Gain stability and swiftness when starting an overload.
- Lucid Singularity — Overloads remove movement-impairing conditions and reduce the duration of incoming ones.
- Singularity — Attain elemental singularity by remaining in an attunement for a period of time. Upon attaining singularity, you may overload the attunement to your vicinity. Gain access to Shouts.
- Speedy Conduit — Overloads grant swiftness.
- Unstable Conduit — Overloads grant an aura based on your attunement.
- Transcendent Tempest — Time to attain singularity is reduced. Upon successfully completing an overload, gain increased damage.
- Sunspot - Gain a fire aura, and damage nearby foes when you attune to fire. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Healing Ripple - Heal nearby allies when attuning to water. This effect will not trigger when attuning to the same element, but will be triggered by overload skills.
- Electric Discharge - Strike your target with a bolt of lightning when attuning to air. Also triggers on overload skills.
- Earthen Blast - Damage and cripple nearby foes when attuning to earth. Also triggers on overload skills.
- The character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on the attunement and situation.
|Overload||Ready to channel||Starting to channel||Finished channeling|
|Fire||Fired up!||Inferno!||Cooling down!|
|Air||Charged up!||Lightning bolt!||That was a blast!|
|Earth||Ready to rock!||Landslide!||Back on solid ground!|