From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
List of command skills
|"We Heal As One!"||1||20||Command. Heal yourself and your pet. You each gain copies of the other's boons.|
|"Guard!"||30||Command. Order your pet to guard nearby allies; your pet takes damage on behalf of those allies. Gain might when your pet receives damage.|
|"Protect Me!"||30||Command. Gain protection and barrier while breaking allies out of stuns.|
|"Search and Rescue!"||60||Command. Your pet teleports a downed ally within range of you and begins reviving them. Grant regeneration to nearby allies.|
|"Sic 'Em!"||35||Command. Your pet rushes at your foe, revealing them and dealing increased damage.|
|"Strength of the Pack!"||1||75||Command. Rampage with your pet, gaining stability, fury, and swiftness. You and your pet also grant might to each other when you attack.|
Trait skills that have the type command
Traits that improve command skills
- Resounding Timbre (Beastmastery) — Commands apply additional boons around you and gain reduced recharge.
- When Soulbeasts merge with the pet, the following skills have their effects changed:
- "We Heal As One!" — Double the stacks of all boons currently applied.
- "Guard!" — 33% of all damage taken by nearby allies is instead taken by the Soulbeast. Gain might whenever an ally is hit.
- "Search and Rescue!" — Downed allies are teleported to the Soulbeast who will then proceed to revive them.
- "Sic 'Em!" — "Sic 'Em!" (effect) is applied to the Soulbeast.
- "Strength of the Pack!" — Gain stability, fury, and swiftness. Attacking gives the Soulbeast might.