From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Creates a mirror at target location. Touching the mirror shatters it, granting Mirage Cloak to you and weakening nearby foes.
— In-game description [?]
Skills that create Mirage Mirror
- Crystal Sands — Deception. Draw in shards of crystal sand that confuse foes they pass through on their way to your targeted location. The shards form a Mirage Mirror upon reaching their destination.
- False Oasis — Deception. Create a mirage at your current location and heal over time. When the mirage expires, it spawns a mirage mirror.
- Sand Through Glass — Deception. Evade backward and leave behind a Mirage Mirror.
- Desert Distortion — Illusions shattered by Distortion become Mirage Mirrors. Ambush skills become available for a short time whenever you grant distortion to yourself.
- Mirage Mirror is shown in sequence to skills which create it but is created automatically instead of requiring player input.
- The tooltip damage is calculated with the weapon strength of your currently equipped weapon.
- When Mirage Mirror is created or destroyed, the character will occasionally shout out one of the following lines:
- On creation
- From desert heat... reflection!
- Crystal reflections!
- Mirror, mirror from the sand!
- A simple distortion... and tada!
- On destruction
- Glass, shatter!
- Each reflection a thousand pieces!
- Dust to dust, sand to sand!
- Seven years bad luck!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release: