From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Aegis is a boon which will block the single next incoming attack of any kind. The boon will be removed after an attack is blocked or if its duration expires. It is primarily, but not exclusively, used by the Guardian Profession.“
— In-game description
Blocking with Aegis from any source (granted by the self or by another) triggers the block effect for associated traits and runes.
- See also: Boon#Related skills
Weapon skills that grant aegis
- Tome of Courage
- Shield Generator
Utility skills that grant aegis
- Fragments of Faith (when picking up fragments)
- Mantra of Concentration
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
- Well of Precognition
- Prayer to Lyssa (randomly)
Healing skills that grant aegis to allies
Profession skills that grant aegis
- Virtue of Courage (virtue)
- Shield of Courage (virtue)
- Tome of Courage (virtue)
- Consume Plasma (From Plasma found by Forage (siamoth))
- Consume Plasma (Thief Steal skill, stolen from mesmers)
- Primary article: Conditions#Skills that convert conditions into boons
Bundle and activity skills that grant Aegis
- See also: Boon#Related traits
Traits that grant Aegis
- Nature Magic
Traits that benefit from Aegis
- See also: Block#Traits that improve blocking
- Primary article: Conditions#Traits that convert conditions into boons
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
Upgrade components that grant aegis
- Superior Sigil of Luck — Randomly when killing a foe.
Upgrade components that improve aegis
- See also: Block#Related equipment
- Burning can be converted into 5 seconds of Aegis.
- Aegis can be corrupted into 1 stack of Burning for 3 seconds.
|August 28, 2012|| Game release:
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this boon.