Beastmode is the soulbeast's profession mechanic. The - skills are determined by the pet's family, and the skill is determined by the pet's archetype. Additionally, the pet's archetype provides attribute bonuses and some pet traits and effects apply to the player instead.
|Call of the Wild||Makes the players attacks Unblockable for 4s.||Terrestrial|
|Crippling Shot||The player's next few attacks apply bleeding.||Terrestrial|
|Surging Maw||Grants swiftness to the player.||Aquatic|
|Double Arc||The player's next attacks apply poison.||Terrestrial|
|Feeding Frenzy||Grants fury to the player.||Aquatic|
|Hunter's Shot||Grants swiftness to the player.||Terrestrial|
|Maul||Grants Attack of Opportunity at the end of the cast to the player.||Terrestrial|
|Precision Swipe||Grants might to the player for each foe hit.||Terrestrial|
|Winter's Bite||The player's next attack applies weakness.||Terrestrial|
|"Guard!"||Take 33% of damage directed at allies. Gain might when you receive damage.|
|"Protect Me!"||Gain protection and barrier while breaking allies out of stuns.|
|"Sic 'Em!"||Applies Sic 'Em! effect to the player.|
|"Search and Rescue!"||Pull a downed ally to you and begin reviving them.|
|"Strength of the Pack!"||Applies might to the player for every hit.|
|"We Heal As One!"||Applies boons to the player.|
- Pack Alpha — Beastmode Primary Attribute Increase: 150 (applies attribute bonuses to the player while in beastmode)
- Potent Ally — You gain might when critically striking a foe.
- Loud Whistle — Outgoing damage increased by 10%.
- Pet's Prowess — Soulbeast Ferocity Increase: 300 (applies attribute bonus to the player while in beastmode)
Soulbeast Move Speed Increase: 30% (applies movement speed bonus to the player while in beastmode)
- Natural Healing — You recover health each interval.
- Zephyr's Speed — Cast Lesser Quickening Zephyr when you swap pets. Soulbeasts can trigger this trait by entering or leaving beastmode.
- Refined Toxins — While you are above the health threshold, your strikes inflict poison. While your pet's health is above the health threshold, its strikes inflict poison. (Apply both stacks while in beastmode)
- Shared Anguish — Incoming disables are cancelled.
- Spirited Arrival — Grant boons to nearby allies when swapping pets. Soulbeasts can trigger this trait by entering or leaving beastmode.
- Clarion Bond — Cast Lesser Call of the Wild when you swap pets. Soulbeasts can trigger this trait by entering or leaving beastmode.
- Elevated Bond — Gain access to Stances. Survival in the desert has enhanced your connection to your pet, granting you the ability to meld with them by entering beastmode. You cannot swap pets in combat. Traits that affect your pet may affect you differently while in beastmode.
- Fresh Reinforcement — Entering beastmode grants you the boons affecting your pet.
- Unstoppable Union — Entering beastmode grants boons and removes movement-impairing conditions.
- Eternal Bond — While in beastmode, if you would be downed you instead fall out of beastmode and recover health.
- Your character may occasionally shout one of the following lines while merging with their pet:
- We become one!
- Two as one.
- Grant me your strength, my friend.
- Because Soulbeasts cannot swap pets while in combat, entering and leaving Beastmode counts as pet swap for the purposes of traits.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|August 13, 2019||
|November 07, 2017||
|September 27, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release: