From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Burst. Absorb the next attack against you and counterattack all foes around you. Foes struck by the counter attack are interrupted.
- Damage: 532 (2.0)?
- Damage: 27 (0.1)?
- Damage Reduced: 100%
- Stability (2s): Cannot be knocked down, pushed back, pulled, launched, stunned, dazed, floated, sunk, feared, or taunted.
- Counterattack Evasion: ½ seconds
- Daze: ½ seconds
- Daze: 2 seconds
- Daze: 1 second
- Number of Targets: 5
- Range: 300
— In-game description [?]
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Body Blow — Stuns, dazes, knockbacks, pulls, pushes, and launches inflict bleeding and weakness.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased strike damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Merciless Hammer — Hammer skills gain reduced recharge and deal increased damage when striking a disabled foe. Gain adrenaline when you disable a foe. Disables include stun, taunt, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, fear, and launch.
- Furious Burst — Using a burst skill grants fury.
- Unsuspecting Foe — Increased critical-hit chance against disabled foes. Disables include stun, daze, knock back, pull, knock down, sink, float, launch, taunt, and fear.
- Sundering Burst — Burst skills inflict vulnerability if they hit and inflict additional vulnerability if the attack is a critical hit. Can only occur once per interval per target for multihit burst skills.
- Burst Precision — Burst skills have an increased critical chance.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill.
- Marching Orders — Periodically gain Soldier's Focus. Hitting with a burst skill expends Soldier's Focus to grant might to nearby allies.
- Empowered — Deal increased strike damage for every boon on you.
- Versatile Power — Gain might on weapon swap. Burst skills gain reduced recharge.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Spellbreaker's Conviction — Maximum adrenaline is capped at 2 bars, and only level 1 bursts are available. Gain access to the Full Counter burst and Meditation skills.
- Guard Counter — Gain protection after a successful Full Counter.
- No Escape — Dazes and stuns inflict immobilize.
- Dispelling Force — Dazes, stuns, pulls, knockdowns, knockbacks, and launches remove boons.
- Slow Counter — Full Counter applies cripple and slow.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
- Magebane Tether — Hitting with a burst skill casts Magebane Tether on your target if they are within range.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon activating this skill:
- Come and get me!
- I'm ready; are you?
- Not now, not ever.
- Try me.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon counterattacking:
- Back at you!
- Your actions are foolish!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021||
|February 23, 2021||
|July 07, 2020||
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 17, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The skill is likely a reference to the ability of the same name used by the character Meliodas from the manga The Seven Deadly Sins.