From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Burst. Absorb the next attack against you and counterattack all foes around you. Foes struck by the counter attack are interrupted.
— In-game description [?]
- Spellbreaker's Conviction — Maximum adrenaline is capped at 2 bars, and only level 1 bursts are available. Gain access to the Full Counter burst and Meditation skills.
- Attacker's Insight — Gain Insight when disabling foes or removing boons. Full Counter refreshes all burst skills on hit. Disables include stun, daze, knockback, pull, knockdown, sink, float, launch, taunt and fear.
- Guard Counter — Gain protection after a successful Full Counter.
- Slow Counter — Full Counter applies cripple and slow.
- Revenge Counter — Full Counter deals additional damage and grants resistance. Copy conditions on yourself to targets you hit with Full Counter.
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Berserker's Power — Gain increased damage when you use a burst skill; this damage increase is based on your adrenaline.
- Burst Mastery — Burst skills deal more damage, grant swiftness, and restore a portion of adrenaline spent.
- Cleansing Ire — Gain adrenaline when hit. Remove a condition for every bar of adrenaline spent when you hit with a burst skill.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon activating this skill:
- Come and get me!
- I'm ready; are you?
- Not now, not ever.
- Try me.
- Your character will occasionally shout one of the following lines upon counterattacking:
- Back at you!
- Your actions are foolish!
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|December 11, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|October 17, 2017||
|September 22, 2017||Path of Fire release:
- The skill is likely a reference to the ability of the same name used by the character Meliodas from the manga The Seven Deadly Sins.