From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Planar Protection — Cast Dome of the Mists when you use a healing skill.
- Determined Resolution — Strike damage taken is reduced by a percentage while you have resolution.
- Vicious Reprisal — While you have resolution, all damage dealt is increased, and you gain might when you strike foes. Resolution granted to you lasts longer.
- Blinding Truths — Blind nearby foes when you use a healing skill.
- Resilient Spirit — Periodically gain barrier for each unique boon you have.
- Fortified Blessing — Grant protection when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Invigorating Dismissal — Grant endurance when you remove a condition from an ally.
- Battle Scarred — Siphon health after using your healing skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Shared Empowerment — When applying a boon to an ally, also apply might to nearby allies.
- Reinforced Potency — Gain concentration and deal increased strike damage for each active boon you have.
- Elevated Compassion — Heal allies when you grant them boons. Grant boons to allies when your upkeep cost is equal to or higher than the threshold. An ally can only be affected by this skill once per interval.
- Jalis occasionally shouts "All who injured us, will pay!" on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 11, 2021|
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: