From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description
- A.E.D. — Activate your A.E.D., enabling the system to heal you after a brief period of time. If you take lethal damage while the A.E.D. is active, it ends and heals you for a large amount and removes conditions.
- Elixir H — Drink Elixir H to heal yourself and gain protection, regeneration, and swiftness.
- Healing Turret — Deploys a turret that heals you briefly, then regenerates you and your allies. This turret overcharges when it is first placed.
- Bandage Self — Bandage your wounds and heal yourself.
- Medic Gyro — Deploy a medic gyro to heal nearby allies.
- Coolant Blast — Heal yourself and chill nearby foes. If you are above the heat threshold when this skill is activated, gain Frost Aura and continue healing for a duration
For a detailed trait history, see here.
|February 06, 2018||