From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Vigor is a boon that increases the endurance regeneration rate, allowing affected targets to dodge more frequently. Vigor stacks with other endurance-regeneration effects (such as traits and signets) up to a maximum of 100% bonus regeneration rate.“
Endurance regeneration increased by 50%; stacks duration.
— In-game description
- 1 Related skills
- 2 Related traits
- 3 Related equipment
- 4 Player chatter
- 5 Version history
- 6 Trivia
- See also: Boon#Related skills
Weapon skills that grant Vigor
- Engineering Kit
Healing skills that grant Vigor
Utility skills that grant vigor
- "Save Yourselves!"
- Elixir U
- Lightning Reflexes
- Sun Spirit (if traited with Nature's Vengeance)
- Signet of Inspiration (randomly)
Profession mechanics that grant vigor
- Overload Water
- Eat Wurm Egg (tool belt skill with Call Wurm)
- Invigorating Roar (tool belt skill with Battle Roar)
- Toss Elixir H (tool belt skill with Elixir H, randomly between protection, regeneration and vigor)
- Consume Plasma (Thief Steal skill, stolen from mesmers)
- Consume Plasma (From Plasma found by Forage (siamoth))
- Primary article: Conditions#Skills that convert conditions into boons
- See also: Boon#Related traits
Traits that apply vigor
- Nature Magic
Traits that improve vigor
- Primary article: Conditions#Traits that convert conditions into boons
- Superior Rune of Fireworks (6 seconds while in combat; 20s cooldown)
- Superior Rune of Infiltration (5 seconds after entering stealth)
- Superior Rune of the Grove (creates field when struck; pulses 2 seconds of vigor 5 times; 90s cooldown)
- See also: Boon#Related equipment
- When vigor is applied to a character they will occasionally shout out one of the following lines, depending on their race and gender.
|Asura|| Health increasing!
|Charr|| Back in fighting condition.
That feels good.
|Healthy and hale!|
|Human||That feels good.||I feel good.|
|Norn||Ah, feels nice.||Getting healthier!|
|Sylvari|| Ready for more.
My pain is easing.
| Refreshing, I feel energized.|
(sigh) That feels better.
|February 06, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|January 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|August 28, 2012|| Game release: