Legends are the profession mechanic for the revenant profession. Revenants can channel different legends of the Mists to invoke their powers, determining their set of slot skills: a healing skill, three utility skills and one elite skill.
All revenants start with Legendary Dwarf Stance in use, and from character level 11 onwards, another legend slot will become available, allowing revenants to use two legends simultaneously and swapping between them by invoking the other legend. Invoking a legend always has 10 second recharge time, but each legend can be individually swapped to another legend currently not in use when not in combat. Swapping a legend in this way does not incur the usual recharge time.
List of legends
|F1||Legendary Assassin Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary assassin Shiro Tagachi.|
|F1||Legendary Centaur Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary centaur Ventari.|
|F1||Legendary Demon Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary demon Mallyx the Unyielding.|
|F1||Legendary Dwarf Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary dwarf King Jalis Ironhammer.|
|F1||Legendary Dragon Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary dragon Glint.|
|F1||Legendary Renegade Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary charr renegade, Kalla Scorchrazor.|
|F1||Legendary Alliance Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary champions Archemorus and Saint Viktor.|
- Invoking Torment (Corruption) — Release a burst of torment energy when you switch legends.
- Invoking Harmony (Salvation) — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage (Invocation) — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel (Invocation) — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon (Invocation) — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists (Invocation) — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists (Invocation) — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
- Angsiyan's Trust (Vindicator) — Grant endurance in an area when swapping legends or activating Alliance Tactics. Reduced effect on other vindicator specializations.
- The legends are not the actual persons, but rather Mist-echoes of them. As such, they don’t necessarily have the full range of memories & thoughts as the original person.