- This article is about a revenant profession mechanic. For legendary-quality equipment, see Legendary weapon.
Legends are the profession mechanic for the revenant profession. Revenants can channel different legends of the mists to invoke their powers, determining their set of slot skills: a healing skill, three utility skills and one elite skill.
All revenants start with Legendary Dwarf Stance in use, and from character level 11 onwards, another legend slot will become available, allowing revenants to use two legends simultaneously and swapping between them by invoking the other legend. Invoking a legend always has 10 second recharge time, but each legend can be individually swapped to another legend currently not in use when not in combat. Swapping a legend in this way does not incur the usual recharge time.
List of legends
|Legendary Dwarf Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary dwarf king Jalis Ironhammer.|
|Legendary Demon Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary demon Mallyx the Unyielding.|
|Legendary Centaur Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary centaur Ventari.|
|Legendary Assassin Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary assassin Shiro Tagachi.|
|Legendary Dragon Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary dragon Glint.|
|Legendary Renegade Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary charr renegade, Kalla Scorchrazor.|
- Nefarious Momentum — Gain might when using a legendary stance skill; gain more when using a Legendary Assassin skill.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Empty Vessel — Invoking a legend will now break stuns.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend that was invoked.