From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Necromancer (skill list)
- Game link
Corruption. Feast on your conditions, gaining health for each one consumed. You become vulnerable.
- Healing: 5,240 (1.0)?
- Heal per condition: 724 (0.1)?
- Self Vulnerability (4s): +5% Incoming Damage, +5% Incoming Condition Damage5
— In-game description
- Spiteful Renewal — Consume conditions to gain health when you use a healing skill.
- Master of Corruption — Corruptions gain reduced recharge time and inflict additional conditions on you.
- Shrouded Removal — Lose a condition when you enter shroud and every few seconds while you remain in shroud. Gain carapace when removing conditions from yourself.
- Corrupter's Fervor — Inflicting a condition on a foe grants carapace. Gain pulsing protection while at or above the carapace threshold.
- Blood Bank — Gaining health grants a proportionate amount of barrier. Conversion amount increases while at full health.
- Vital Persistence — Gain Vitality. Your incoming healing is increased.
- Newly-created necromancers have this as their default healing skill.
- This skill removes all conditions affecting the user before the healing takes effect, so Poisoned will not reduce healing.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2015||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|June 25, 2013||
|August 28, 2012||Game release: