From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Signet Passive: Heal yourself and your mech every second.
Signet Active: Heal yourself and your mech.
— In-game description
- Grenadier — Increase the throw velocity and blast radius of grenades. Using a healing skill casts Lesser Grenade Barrage.
- Cleansing Synergy — Using a heal skill triggers a cleansing pulse around you.
- Automated Medical Response — Heal skills are recharged when you are struck while below the health threshold.
- Reconstruction Enclosure — Grant protection to nearby allies when you use a heal skill.
- Health Insurance — Increase your incoming healing effectiveness. Gain increased healing to others while using a med kit.
- Mech Core: J-Drive — Gain access to the Mech Command skill Sky Circus. While dismissed or away for repairs, your mech supports you with an occasional aerial bombardment. Signet skills gain improved passive effects and continue to grant their passive bonuses while recharging.
- Applies Rectifier Signet.
- When using Mech Core: J-Drive, the base heal per pulse is increased to 314 in PvE, and 276 in PvP and WvW.
- When using Overclock Signet, the recharge is reduced to 22.75s.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 10, 2022||
|February 28, 2022||End of Dragons release:
|November 30, 2021|
|October 26, 2021|