Legendary Dwarf Stance
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Dwarf Stance
— In-game description [?]
|Soothing Stone||1||5||30||Legendary Dwarf. Remove conditions and heal yourself. Gain resolution.|
|Inspiring Reinforcement||¼||30||10||Legendary Dwarf. Create a stone road that damages and weakens foes as it's created. Once it's created it will pulse, granting stability to allies.|
|Forced Engagement||½||10||15||Legendary Dwarf. Launch a chain at your target and at foes around your target. When the chain connects with a foe, it slows and taunts them. You take less damage from taunted foes.|
|Vengeful Hammers||5 / -6||Legendary Dwarf. Invoke hammers to circle around you, damaging foes.|
|Release Hammers||Legendary Dwarf. Release the hammers to end Vengeful Hammers.|
|Rite of the Great Dwarf||1¼||40||Legendary Dwarf. Channel the power of the Rite of the Great Dwarf to turn yourself and nearby allies to stone to reduce incoming damage.|
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
Upon activating Dwarf Stance:
- Jalis Ironhammer: Ironhammer is ready to strike!
- Jalis Ironhammer: Stone is patient, but I hunger for battle!
- Jalis Ironhammer: Age no longer affects us dwarves. Erosion, however...
- <Character name>: So you get smoother instead of wrinkling?
- Jalis Ironhammer: Impressive. You fight like a natural born dwarf.
- <Character name>: I learned from the best.
- Jalis Ironhammer: Strong allies make for quicker victories.
- <Character name>: We do make a good team, don't we?
- Primary article: Jalis Ironhammer
- Applies the Legendary Dwarf Stance effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: