Assume the form of a reaper and gain new skills, turning your life force into health.
— In-game description [?]
Like Death Shroud, while in Reaper's Shroud, the necromancer's health is temporarily replaced by their life force pool, and all damage dealt will be inflicted to the life force pool instead of the necromancer's normal health pool. Damage done to the life force pool is reduced by 50%, but this damage reduction isn't reflected in the combat log. The necromancer naturally loses 5% of its total life force pool every second, compared to 3% in Death Shroud.
When under the effect of Reaper's Shroud, these skills replace the normal weapon skill bar. They can't be changed but can be upgraded through the use of traits.
|1||Life Rend||½||Cleave foes in front of you. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|Life Slash||½||Cleave foes in front of you again. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|Life Reap||½||Cleave foes around you, gaining life force for each foe struck. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|2||Death's Charge||1¼||6||Slide forward, destroying projectiles in your path. Blind foes at your destination. This skill inherits traits from Dark Path.|
|3||Infusing Terror||25||Shroud yourself with dark armor that grants stability and reduces incoming damage. You may shatter this armor to fear foes around you.|
|Terrify||½||Detonate your armor to make foes around you flee in fear.|
|4||Soul Spiral||2¾||30||Spiral and damage nearby foes, dealing high damage. This skill inherits traits from Life Transfer.|
|5||Executioner's Scythe||1¼||30||Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.|
- See also: Death Shroud#Related traits
- Shroud Knight — Death shroud is replaced with reaper's shroud, which has more melee-oriented skills.
- Relentless Pursuit — Reduces duration of movement-impairing conditions. Additional reduction while in reaper's shroud.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Reaper's Onslaught — Gain ferocity while in a reaper's shroud. Hitting with Life Reap reduces the recharge of all shroud skills. Gain pulsating quickness while in Reaper's Shroud.
Recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|August 09, 2017||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- Kills in the Reaper's Shroud count as hammer kills.