Assume the form of a reaper and gain new skills, turning your life force into health.
— In-game description [?]
When under the effect of Reaper's Shroud, these skills replace the normal weapon skill bar. They can't be changed but can be upgraded through the use of traits.
|1||Life Rend||½||Cleave foes in front of you. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|Life Slash||½||Cleave foes in front of you again. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|Life Reap||½||Cleave foes around you, gaining life force for each foe struck. This skill inherits traits from Life Blast.|
|2||Death's Charge||1¼||6||Slide forward, destroying projectiles in your path. Blind foes at your destination. This trait inherits traits from dark path.|
|3||Infusing Terror||25||Shroud yourself with dark armor that grants stability and reduces incoming damage. You may shatter this armor to fear foes around you.|
|Terrify||½||Detonate your armor to make foes around you flee in fear.|
|4||Soul Spiral||2¾||30||Spiral and damage nearby foes, dealing high damage. This skill inherits traits from Life Transfer.|
|5||Executioner's Scythe||1¼||30||Deliver a powerful overhand strike to stun a single target. Deals more damage the lower health the target is. Leaves behind a field of ice.|
- See also: Death Shroud#Related traits
- Shroud Knight — Death shroud is replaced with reaper's shroud, which has more melee-oriented skills.
- Relentless Pursuit — Reduces duration of movement-impairing conditions. Additional reduction while in reaper's shroud.
- Blighter's Boon — Gain life force when you apply a boon to yourself. If you are in reaper's shroud, gain health instead.
- Reaper's Onslaught — Attack faster and gain ferocity while in a reaper's shroud. Hitting with Life Reap reduces the recharge of all shroud skills.
Recharge reduction can only occur once per use of Life Reap.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|November 07, 2017||
|September 22, 2017|| Path of Fire release:
|August 09, 2017||
|October 23, 2015|| Heart of Thorns release:
- The weapon wielded in Reaper's Shroud counts as a hammer.