From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description
- Demonic Defiance — Gain resistance and remove a damaging condition when you use a Legendary Demon skill.
- Blinding Truths — Blind nearby foes when you use a healing skill.
- Generous Abundance — Heal allies around yourself when using a Legend skill. Heal allies around Ventari's Tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills and Ventari's Will cannot activate this trait.
- Unyielding Devotion — Take reduced strike damage for a duration after healing. Lasts longer if you heal an ally other than yourself.
- Battle Scarred — Siphon health after using your healing skill.
- Notoriety — Might grants you more power and less condition damage. Gain might when using a legendary stance skill.
- Even if you have Demonic Defiance traited, the Resistance applied before the heal won't prevent reduced healing from Poisoned and it'll still apply due to the changes to Resistance. It wasn't confirmed whether this is intentional or not, but the skill is extremely hard to get value out due to the changes.
- Mallyx occasionally shouts "Misery restores us!" on use.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: