Each dodge requires 50 endurance, meaning that most characters (who have 100 endurance) can dodge twice in a row; the exception is the thief elite specialization the Daredevil, who has a total of 150 endurance. Endurance regenerates over time, at a base rate of 5% per second and a max rate 10% per second.
- 1 Conditions that affect endurance
- 2 Boons that affect endurance
- 3 Related skills
- 4 Related traits
- 5 Related equipment
- 6 Related Consumables
- 7 Notes
- 8 Trivia
Conditions that affect endurance
- Exhaustion — -100% Endurance Regeneration
- Weakness — Endurance regeneration decreased by 50%. 50% of hits are Glancing Blows (50% damage). Stacks duration.
Boons that affect endurance
- Elixir R — Elixir. Drink Elixir R to refill your endurance and remove immobilizing effects.
- "To the Limit!" — Shout. Heal yourself and regain all adrenaline. Nearby allies gain endurance.
- Signet of Stamina — Signet Passive: Grants faster endurance regeneration. Signet Active: Cure all conditions and gain endurance.
- Riposting Shadows — Legendary Assassin. Dodge backward through the Mists. Remove movement-impairing conditions, and gain fury.
- Signet of Agility — Signet Passive: Grants increased precision. Signet Active: Refill endurance and cleanse conditions from nearby allies.
- Wild Strike — Strike your foe again. Gain endurance with a successful strike.
- Well of Precognition — Well. Creates a well that gives allies the ability to see the future and allows them to block incoming attacks. When the well ends, allies within the well regain endurance.
- Channeled Vigor — Physical. Channel your energy to gain endurance and health per pulse. Heal for more if your endurance is full.
- Griffon Stance — Stance. Evade and gain endurance. Your endurance recovery is greatly improved. You gain might and superspeed when you evade attacks.
Traits that restore endurance
- Purity of Body — Your Virtue of Resolve passive also regenerates endurance.
- Building Momentum — Burst skills restore endurance on hit.
- Might Makes Right — Gain health and endurance whenever you apply might to yourself.
- Vengeful Return — Vengeance has an increased chance to rally and gain more health and endurance when you rally.
- Enduring Recovery — Gain increased endurance recovery.
- Adrenal Implant — Endurance regeneration is increased.
- Natural Vigor — You recover endurance more quickly.
- Hard to Catch — Break stun and refill endurance when you are stunned, dazed, knocked back, pulled, knocked down, sinkfloated, launched, or inflicted with fear.
- Brawler's Tenacity — Physical skills grant endurance when activated and gain reduced recharge.
- Staff Master — While wielding a staff, gain endurance for each initiative point spent. Gain bonus power, which is increased when wielding a staff.
- Endurance Thief — Gain endurance when you successfully steal from an enemy.
- Earthen Blessing — Decrease the duration of movement-impairing conditions applied to you. Restore endurance when you receive one of these conditions.
- Latent Stamina — Grant vigor to nearby allies when attuning to water. Restore endurance to allies you grant vigor.
Traits that prevent endurance restoration
- Unhindered Combatant - Your dodge ability is replaced by a long-range dash that removes inhibiting conditions and grants swiftness and damage reduction. Removing conditions in this way temporarily reduces endurance gain.
- Elusive Mind - Dodging breaks stun and removes conditions. If you break a stun in this manner, you will be left exhausted.
Traits that increase the maximum endurance
- Physical Supremacy — Gain access to physical skills. Your maximum endurance threshold is increased, while Steal is replaced with Swipe.
Traits that benefit from lower endurance
Traits that benefit from full endurance
- Brutal Momentum — While at full endurance, increase your chance to critically strike. Gain vigor when you gain fury.
Upgrade components that restore endurance
- Superior Rune of the Adventurer (on using a heal skill, with six runes equipped)
Foods that restore endurance
- Some skills that consume endurance indicate it with the same icon that is used to indicate energy cost: a little bottle in a golden circle.
- When regenerating endurance a small audio cue is played after reaching 50%/100%(/150%) endurance letting you know you have another dodge to use.
- Prior to the Beta, endurance was instead known as energy, and there was an attribute called Willpower which increased a player's maximum energy. When attempting to dodge with insufficient endurance, the game still says "Not enough energy".
- Prior to the Gamescom 2011 demo, energy was a long term resource used for the activation of active skills and maintenance of passive skills. Whenever a skill was activated, a percentage of the total energy was expended.