The legendary charr revolutionary, Kalla Scorchrazor, lends the power of her warband to revenants who summon her from the Mists. Renegades fight with a shortbow, firing conjured arrows through Mist portals to blindside their enemies.
— Official site
- Renegade is an elite specialization for the revenant that unlocks the Legendary Renegade Stance. It also allows the revenant to use a short bow.
List of renegade skills
- See also: List of revenant skills
Renegades can choose to channel the Legendary Renegade Stance, focusing on summoning warband members on the battlefield. Ancient Echo is replaced by three Citadel Order skills, occuppying the , and keys.
|F1||Legendary Renegade Stance||Invoke the power of the legendary charr renegade, Kalla Scorchrazor.|
|F2||Heroic Command||½||10||10||Citadel Order. Refresh the duration of your Kalla's Fervor and grant nearby allies might for every stack.|
|F3||Citadel Bombardment||¾||35||15||Citadel Order. Open a portal through the mists of time, unleashing a storm of artillery from the united legions.|
|F4||Orders from Above||20||20||Citadel Order. Orders from above arrive, renewing your abilities and those of your nearby allies.|
|1||Shattershot||½||Release an arrow that shatters upon striking, inflicting bleeding on nearby foes.|
|2||Bloodbane Path||1||4||3||Conjure a portal through the Mists and fire barbed arrows to strike from unexpected directions at your enemy.|
|3||Sevenshot||½||7||7||Conjure a focused volley of arrows to harass your foes.|
|4||Spiritcrush||½||12||9||Create a debilitating zone by firing a volley of flaming arrows at an area.|
|5||Scorchrazor||¾||16||12||Unleash a fiery edge to ignite and knock down your enemies.|
|Breakrazor's Bastion||¾||5||30||Legendary Renegade. Summon Era Breakrazor to heal your allies while shielding them from condition damage.|
|Razorclaw's Rage||½||25||15||Legendary Renegade. Summon Centurion Jas Razorclaw from the Mists to enhance the attacks of your allies.|
This bleeding can only be inflicted once per interval.
|Darkrazor's Daring||½||30||12||Legendary Renegade. Summon Kus Darkrazor to disrupt your enemies.|
|Icerazor's Ire||½||20||12||Legendary Renegade. Summon Visk Icerazor from the Mists to magically bombard your enemies with debilitating conditions.|
|Soulcleave's Summit||1||10 / -8||3||Legendary Renegade. Summon Lieutenant Ofela Soulcleave to grant your allies' strikes incredible bloodthirst, inflicting damage and restoring health.|
Lieutenant Soulcleave can only empower players to siphon life once per interval, and does not benefit nonplayers.
|Dismiss Lieutenant Soulcleave||Order Ofela Soulcleave to leave the field.|
List of renegade traits
- See also: List of revenant traits
|Minor Proficiency||Short Bow Proficiency||You can wield short bows.|
|Minor Adept||Ambush Commander||When you critically strike, or attack your enemies from behind or their flanks, you'll inspire yourself with Kalla's fervor.|
Gain access to Citadel Order abilities.
|Major Adept||Ashen Demeanor||3||Disabling a foe cripples your enemy, which leaves them vulnerable and inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.|
|Major Adept||Blood Fury||3||Fury increases the duration of bleeds you inflict. Gaining fury inspires you with Kalla's Fervor.|
|Major Adept||Wrought-Iron Will||3||Evading an attack inspires you with Kalla's Fervor and grants boons to nearby allies.|
|Minor Master||Endless Enmity||8||Gain fury when you critically strike a foe below the health threshold.|
|Major Master||Bold Reversal||5||When you break a stun, unleash an empowering roar.|
|Major Master||Heartpiercer||Your short bow skills now pierce. Bleeding you inflict deals more damage.|
|Major Master||All for One||Using Legendary Renegade abilities grants protection to allies near the summoned warband member.|
|Minor Grandmaster||Brutal Momentum||8||While at full endurance, increase your chance to critically strike. Gain vigor when you gain fury.|
|Major Grandmaster||Vindication||Gaining Kalla's Fervor grants you might. Citadel Bombardment pulls more missiles into Tyria for every stack of Kalla's Fervor affecting you.|
|Major Grandmaster||Lasting Legacy||Kalla's Fervor you inspire lasts longer and is more potent. Heroic Command grants more might per stack of Kalla's Fervor.|
|Major Grandmaster||Righteous Rebel||Kalla's Fervor reduces the damage you receive from conditions. Orders from Above lasts longer and affects more targets and a larger area.|
- Superior Rune of the Renegade
- Renegade's Casque
- Renegade's Short Bow
- Guerrilla Arc
- Mini Renegade Gorea Halfcut
- Specializations: Adept Renegade — Begin training the revenant's renegade elite specialization. (5)
- Specializations: Master Renegade — Completely train the revenant's renegade elite specialization. (10)
- Specialization Collections: Guerrilla Arc — Collect these 14 items and skins to receive the renegade's short bow, Guerrilla Arc. (3)
- Players can learn more about this specialization by going to Arid Gladefields in the Elon Riverlands and talking to Gorea Halfcut.
- The Charr Warband summoned from the utility skills are similar to ranger spirits: they can be targeted and killed, have no AI, and grant life force to necromancers when they disappear.
- Warbands provide active support, as opposed to the passive support from Legendary Dragon Stance. Care should be taken when positioning them to get the most out of them.
- Ashen Demeanor is a reference to the Charr Ash Legion.
- Blood Fury is a reference to the Charr Blood Legion.
- Wrought-Iron Will is a reference to the Charr Iron Legion.