From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Heal yourself. Your next few attacks heal you.
— In-game description [?]
- The base healing done by the initial cast of this skill is equal to
(50 + Level^2 * 0.65).
- The base healing done on hit by this skill is equal to
(6 + Level^2 * 0.1875).
- Trapper's Respite - Drop a Lesser Needle Trap when you use a healing skill.
- Leeching Venoms — Venom skills gain reduced recharge and siphon life from struck foes. Siphoning can only occur once per strike.
- Vigorous Recovery — Gain vigor when using a healing skill.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|May 08, 2018||
|March 27, 2018||
|October 18, 2016||
|July 26, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||