From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Elementalist (skill list)
- Activ. type
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Cantrip. Cure a condition and heal yourself with every pulse.
- Healing: 663 (0.15)?
- Conditions Removed: 1
- Pulses: 8
— In-game description
- Soothing Disruption — Cantrips grant boons.
- This skill applies regeneration and vigor on the fourth pulse when traited with Soothing Disruption, unlike other cantrip skills on their activation.
- This skill will pulse 8 times over 2.25 seconds, for a sum base heal of 5304 and a coefficient of 1.2.
- Most skills without cast times may be cast while channeling Ether Renewal. Most notable skills like auras or Blinding Flash can be used for defense.
- Since this skill is channeled over 2.25 seconds and has a clear animation, it is vulnerable to interruption. When interrupted, it will be put on full recharge and any remaining healing pulses are lost. A good way to overcome this is to use the Rock Solid trait and attune to earth when this skill is activated.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 14, 2023||
|December 11, 2018||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|November 26, 2013||
|November 15, 2012||
|August 28, 2012||Game release:
- This skill plays a special sound and animation for each of the four attunements.
- A Guild Wars skill bears the same name as this skill.