From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
— In-game description [?]
- Nature's Vengeance — Reduce health loss when spirits apply boons to allies. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply boons to allies.
- Passive on-hit heal scales with player's healing power that activates it. Meaning if your allies have 0 healing power, they receive the base 863 heal.
- Passive on-hit heal scaling is 0.09 for allies but 0.125 for the player.
- Passive on-hit heal does not benefit from any outgoing heal % modifiers.
- Passive on-hit heals activated by others do not contribute to a Druid's Astral Force generation, nor does it activate Live Vicariously or Natural Mender minor traits.
- Passive on-hit heal has an internal cool down of 10 seconds per player affected and is unaffected by alacrity.
- Tooltip for the Passive on-hit heal does not update.
- This skill will begin to recharge once the spirit dies.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015|| Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||