From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Ranger (skill list)
- Water Spirit
- Training cost
- 2 Hero points
- Game link
Spirit. Summon a water spirit that regenerates allies.
Spirits lose health when granting boons to allies and die if the summoner moves out of range.
- Regen (1s): 130 Heal
- Number of Targets: 5
- Health Loss per Interval: 7 ½%
- Interval: 3 seconds
- Radius: 600
- : 5,000Distance
— In-game description
- Child of Earth — Create muddy terrain [sic] when you use a healing skill.
- Oakheart Salve — Gain regeneration when you are inflicted with bleeding, poison, or burning. While you have regeneration, you take reduced strike damage.
- Bountiful Hunter — You deal increased strike damage for each boon affecting you. Your pet deals increased strike damage for each boon affecting it.
- Fortifying Bond — When you gain a boon, it is shared with your pet.
- Windborne Notes — Warhorn skills grant regeneration around their target. Recover health when you gain regeneration.
- Nature's Vengeance — Boons applied by Spirits last longer, and the spirit loses less health per interval. Spirit-activated skills affect a larger area and apply alacrity to allies.
- Cultivated Synergy — Using your heal skill, heals allies around you and your pet.
- This skill will begin to recharge once the spirit dies.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 23, 2022||
|August 02, 2022||
|June 28, 2022||
|March 05, 2019||
|December 11, 2018||
|May 08, 2018||
|November 07, 2017||
|July 26, 2016||
|June 23, 2015||Specialization update:
|December 10, 2013||