From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
- This article is about the necromancer skill type. For other uses, see Corruption (disambiguation).
List of corruption skills
|Blood Is Power||4||¾||½||Corruption. Bleed yourself to grant might to allies around you and bleed your target.|
|Consume Conditions||1¼||30||Corruption. Feast on your conditions, gaining health for each one consumed. You become vulnerable.|
|Corrosive Poison Cloud||2||½||30||Corruption. Weaken yourself and envelope the target area in a noxious cloud that blocks enemy missiles and poisons foes and leaves them weakened.|
|Corrupt Boon||3||½||½||Corruption. Poison yourself. Transform boons on your foe into negative conditions.|
|Epidemic||4||1||20|| Corruption. Apply vulnerability on yourself. Spread conditions on a target foe to all nearby foes at a reduced duration.|
WvW Only: Does not affect structures or targets with resistance.
|Plaguelands||9||1||120||Corruption. Create a virulent cloud that inflicts conditions on foes in its area. This plague inflicts additional conditions every second it persists. Inflict bleeding on yourself.|
- Traits that improve corruptions
- Master of Corruption — Reduces recharge on corruption skills. Corruption skills inflict additional conditions on you.
- Traits that activate corruptions
- Death Nova — When you or one of your minions is downed, create a Lesser Poison Cloud. Summon a jagged horror when you kill a foe.