From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Guardian (skill list)
- Training cost
- 15 Hero points
- Game link
Click to enlarge
Trap. Heal yourself and imbue your light into a trap. Enemies that trigger this trap are damaged and blinded as the light returns to you for a second heal.
- Damage: 50 (0.1875)?
- Initial Heal: 1,608 (0.333)?
- Trap Heal: 6,480 (1.0)?
- Trap Heal: 4,380 (0.667)?
- Boon on Trap Trigger (10s): 1,300 Heal
- Blindness (6s): Next outgoing attack misses.
- Trigger Radius: 180
- Attack Radius: 240
— In-game description
- Healer's Resolution — Gain resolution when using a heal skill.
- Smiter's Boon — Cast Lesser Smite Condition when you use a healing skill.
- Altruistic Healing — Heal yourself when you grant a boon to an ally.
- Protector's Restoration — Cast Lesser Symbol of Protection when you use a healing skill.
- Force of Will — Gain increased vitality. Healing others is improved based on a percentage of your vitality.
- Inspired Virtue — Virtues apply boons to allies when activated. Deal increased strike damage for each boon on you.
- Piercing Light — Traps gain reduced recharge and slow enemies.
- The initial heal is equal to
(40 + Level^2 * 0.245 + Healing Power * 0.333).
- The trap heal is equal to
(80 + Level^2 * 1.0 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020||Competitive content update:
|January 14, 2020||
|February 22, 2017||
|October 18, 2016||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 29, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: