||This skill is split between game modes — select one to view:
— In-game description [?]
- The initial heal is equal to
(40 + Level^2 * 0.245 + Healing Power * 0.333).
- The trap heal is equal to
(80 + Level^2 * 1.0 + Healing Power * 1.0).
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|February 25, 2020
||Competitive content update:
- (Competitive split) Reduced trap heal coefficient from 1.0 to 0.667. Reduced trap base heal from 5,475 to 4,380.
|January 14, 2020
- Traps now disappear without activating if their skill is unequipped.
|February 22, 2017
- The trap heal on this skill has been reduced by approximately 16% in PvP only.
|October 18, 2016
- The cast time of this ability has been increased from 0.5 seconds to 0.75 seconds.
- The initial heal's base healing value has been reduced from 80 to 40, with level scaling also reduced by 6%.
- The initial heal has had its healing-power contribution increased by about 33%.
|November 17, 2015
- Reduced the visual noise on the effects associated with this skill.
|October 29, 2015
- Fixed a bug that caused this trap to last for 60 seconds instead of the full 5 minutes.
|October 23, 2015
||Heart of Thorns release:
- Purification has been added to the game.