Legendary Dragon Stance
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
Legendary Dragon Stance
- Revenant (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Click to enlarge
— In-game description
All skills in the Legendary Dragon Stance have two parts. The first half of the skill is an upkeep skill which drains resources. The second half of each skill blasts the facet to release the energy.
|Facet of Light||¼||-1||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Light on yourself to grant nearby allies regeneration every few seconds.|
|Infuse Light||30||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Light to heal yourself and convert all incoming strikes to heals for a short duration.|
|Facet of Darkness||-2||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Darkness on yourself to grant nearby allies fury every few seconds.|
|Gaze of Darkness||15||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Darkness to reveal the area around you, pulling foes out of stealth and blinding them.|
|Facet of Elements||-1||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Elements on yourself to grant nearby allies swiftness every few seconds.|
|Elemental Blast||¼||12||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Elements to cover the target area in magical dragon breath.|
|Facet of Strength||-2||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Strength on yourself to grant nearby allies might every few seconds.|
|Burst of Strength||1||12||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Strength, granting increased damage for successful hits. Facet of Strength will be disabled while this skill is recharging.|
|Facet of Chaos||-4||Legendary Dragon. Facet. Place the Facet of Chaos on yourself to grant nearby allies protection every few seconds.|
|Chaotic Release||¾||20||Legendary Dragon. Consume. Consume Facet of Chaos, releasing chaotic winds damaging and knocking back foes while granting superspeed to allies. Facet of Chaos will be disabled while this skill is recharging.|
- Invoking Torment — Release a burst of torment energy when you switch legends.
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
Traits that allow use of Legendary Dragon Stance
- Crystal Harbinger — You can now use Legendary Dragon skills and gain access to Facet of Nature.
- Upon activating Dragon Stance
- Glint: It has been too long, allow me to act!
- Glint: Our moment has finally come!
- Glint: Everything has unfolded as I knew it would.
- <Character name>: Yes, well...sadly, the world remains a dangerous place. (asura)
- <Character name>: You keep me alive, I'll keep making a difference. (charr)
- <Character name>: Sadly, the world remains a dangerous place. (human, norn, or sylvari)
- Primary article: Glint
Glint was a champion and scion of the Elder Dragon Kralkatorrik. After the Forgotten had purified her from Kralkatorrik's corruption, she began empathizing with other races and turned against her master.
- Facets are similar in design to signets of other classes, having a passive (upkeep) and active (consume) effects, as well as similar icon artwork.
- In order to display the status of Herald skills, whenever any of the skills is in aura mode, a dragon sigil appears underneath the character, displaying all 6 possible aura skills with the active ones highlighted. This information is visible to other players as well as the Revenant.
- Applies the Legendary Dragon Stance effect.
- All facets and consume skills can be used while in mid-air.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|May 08, 2018||
|November 17, 2015||
|October 29, 2015||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release:
- All of the Legendary Dragon category skills, including the Herald profession mechanic Facet of Nature, are named after bosses found in Glint's Lair.
- While any of the Facets is active, an arrangement of a Guild Wars music theme called 'Crystal Oasis' will subtly and intermittently play in the background. The more facets are active, the clearer and less intermittent the song is. This sound is affected by the player instrument slider.