From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
- Warrior (skill list)
- Profession mechanic
- Game link
Rage. Gain adrenaline, an attack-speed boost, and access to primal burst skills.
- Attack Speed Increase: 15%
- Adrenaline: 10
- Number of Targets: 5
- Duration: 15 seconds
— In-game description
- Adrenal Health — Gain health based on adrenaline spent.
- Primal Rage — Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.
- Smash Brawler — Increases berserk mode duration.
- Last Blaze — When you use a rage skill, inflict burning on nearby enemies.
- Savage Instinct — Activating berserk mode breaks stuns and reduces incoming damage.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
- Blood Reaction — A percentage of precision is given as a bonus to ferocity. This bonus is doubled in berserk mode.
- Dead or Alive — Gain Blood Reckoning when entering berserk mode.
- Fatal Frenzy — Berserk mode increases power and condition damage.
- Bloody Roar — Deal increased strike damage while in berserk mode. Gain resistance when entering berserk mode.
- King of Fires — Increase the duration of burning you apply. Gain fire aura when you critically hit an enemy. Berserker skills detonate fire aura, damaging and burning nearby foes.
- Eternal Champion — Gain stability and endurance when entering berserk mode. Traits that trigger when entering berserk mode also trigger when exiting berserk mode. You can now exit berserk mode early.
- Even if stowed, you will enter Berserk with Savage Instinct
- The increased 15% attack speed does not stack with Quickness or Dual Wielding.
- Berserk costs 30 points of adrenaline to activate.
- Upon using Berserk the skill is replaced by an appropriate primal burst skill which is immediately usable.
- While Berserk is active the adrenaline bar becomes a maximum of 10 points.
- Rage skills increase duration of Berserk.
- The character sometimes shouts "You can't stop me!" or "I'll destroy you all!" upon activating Berserk.
- The character sometimes shouts "No!" when Berserk is about to run out.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|October 04, 2022||
|April 23, 2019||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: