From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- Primal Rage — Gain access to berserk mode and primal bursts.
- Fatal Frenzy — Berserk mode increases power and condition damage but reduces toughness.
- Savage Instinct — Activating berserk mode breaks stuns and reduces incoming damage.
- Smash Brawler — Increases berserk mode duration.
- Blood Reaction — A percentage of precision is given as a bonus to ferocity. This bonus is doubled in berserk mode.
- Dead or Alive — Receiving fatal damage while in berserk mode ends berserk and heals you. Incoming healing is increased.
- Bloody Roar — Deal increased damage while in berserk mode.
- Eternal Champion — Gain toughness while in berserk mode. Gain stability and might when breaking stuns.
- Burst of Aggression — Gain a burst of speed when entering berserk mode.
- The increased 15% attack speed does not stack with Quickness or Dual Wielding.
- Berserk costs 30 points of adrenaline to activate.
- Damage value is calculated with the weapon strength of the active weapon. Wiki value assumes unequipped value of 690.5.
- Upon using Berserk the skill is replaced by an appropriate primal burst skill which is immediately usable.
- While Berserk is active the adrenaline bar becomes a maximum of 10 points.
- Rage skills increase duration of Berserk.
- The character sometimes shouts "You can't stop me!" or "I'll destroy you all!" upon activating Berserk.
- The character sometimes shouts "No!" when Berserk is about to run out.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|April 23, 2019||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: