Legendary Assassin Stance
From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
"Shiro" redirects here. For the exotic armor set, see Shiro's armor.
Legendary Assassin Stance
— In-game description [?]
|Enchanted Daggers||½||5||30||Legendary Assassin. Summon enchanted daggers that will attack as you attack, siphoning life from targets hit.|
|Phase Traversal||½||30||5||Legendary Assassin. Step through the Mists to your target. Your next few attacks can't be blocked.|
|Riposting Shadows||30||Legendary Assassin. Dodge backward through the Mists. Remove movement-impairing conditions, and gain fury.|
|Impossible Odds||5 / -6||Legendary Assassin. Empower yourself with Shiro's incredible speed and destructive prowess, gaining great movement speed and striking foes an additional time when you hit them.|
This effect can occur once per interval.
|Relinquish Power||Legendary Assassin. End the Impossible Odds skill.|
|Jade Winds||1||50||5||Legendary Assassin. Call upon the Jade Wind to turn nearby enemies into jade, stunning them for a short duration.|
- Invoking Harmony — Healing done to other allies is increased for a short duration after invoking a legend.
- Generous Abundance — Create healing orbs around yourself when using a Legend skill. Create healing orbs around Ventari's tablet when using a Legendary Centaur skill. Dragon Facet skills cannot activate this trait.
- Invoker's Rage — Gain fury when you invoke a legend.
- Cleansing Channel — Invoking a legend removes a condition.
- Spirit Boon — Invoking a legend grants boons to nearby allies based on the legend that was invoked.
- Song of the Mists — Invoking a legend casts a skill based on the legend you invoked.
- Charged Mists — Invoking a legend while at or below the energy threshold grants extra energy to your new legend.
Upon activating Assassin Stance:
- Shiro: I have returned, to fight at your side.
- Shiro: I demand that you release me!
- Shiro: The emperor feared my great power—do you?
- <Character name>: Do your worst. I am impervious! (asura)
- <Character name>: You're so easy to ignore. (charr)
- <Character name>: Was that supposed to scare me? (human)
- <Character name>: Do your worst. I could use a laugh. (norn)
- <Character name>: You cannot harm me. I am protected. (male sylvari)
- <Character name>: You can't harm me. I'm protected. (female sylvari)
- Shiro: What has become of the empire in my absence?
- <Character name>: Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. After Orr rose, it was isolated further. (asura)
- <Character name>: Emperor Usoku expelled all nonhumans and closed Cantha's borders long ago. After Orr rose, it was isolated further. (male human)
- <Character name>: They say Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. I hope to find out one day. (female human—voice only)
- <Character name>: They say Cantha expelled all nonhumans and closed its borders long ago. After Orr rose, it was isolated further. (otherwise)
- Applies the Legendary Assassin Stance effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|July 07, 2020||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: