From Guild Wars 2 WikiJump to navigationJump to search
— In-game description [?]
- For more information about Life Siphoning, refer to Life Steal.
- Shiro occasionally shouts "We must rise and return to the fight!" on use.
- This skill is a Projectile and can thus be obstructed, reflected or absorbed.
- If this skill is reflected, it will heal the target.
- The damage scales like a heal, rather than a power skill. It does a base 1028 damage with an additional 6% of your bonus power.
- Attacks that are blocked or evaded will remove stacks of the Enchanted Daggers effect.
For a detailed skill history, see here.
|August 08, 2017||Path of Fire pre-patch:
|October 18, 2016||
|April 19, 2016||
|October 23, 2015||Heart of Thorns release: