From Guild Wars 2 Wiki
Teleport (alternatively, flash) is a mechanic that causes the user or target(s) to instantly move from one location to another.
Skills that cause teleport
- Dark Path (in Death Shroud)
- Haunt (with active Shadow Fiend)
- Necrotic Traversal (with active Flesh Wurm)
- Spectral Recall (after using Spectral Walk)
- Sand Swell
- Most skills have unique, built-in limitations for their teleport effect. For example, Spectral Recall ignores pathing and will always teleport the user back to the destination; and generally, the longer the base range on the teleport, the more durable it is when teleporting vertically.
- Most skills only teleport the caster to locations normally accessible without jumping or falling. Attempts to teleport across a gap or between two elevations usually results in the caster moving to the edge of the current plateau, if the 2 platforms aren't directly connected or the walking distance is too far - in general, the teleport will work if the game can path a non-jumping route to the target location that is not too long. There are, however, a few exceptions:
- Portal works across gaps and does not care about elevation, as long as both the entrance and exit portals are created within range of each other.
- These skills can be used while Immobilized, but do not remove the effect. The user will still be immobilized on the other side.
- In the original Guild Wars, there was a mechanic with a similar effect.